four

gio

i need sex
chase atlantic makes me horny
i feel so hot listening to it

get a hook up

idk who to fuck
plus i'm in class rn

same

u are?
arent u like twenty?
wait college
right
shit

i'm not in college
i'm in my last yr of hs

what why

bc i started a yr late and i failed this year so i'm retaking it

ohhh
makes sense

then why r u texting in class

why are you?

touché
i'm bored
teachers a fucking boring ass

lmao same
i didn't know someone who could make the english language so boring to hear
anyways i should've placed a vibrator in me

oh?

yeah
i could've at least felt good and get this horniness outta me
shit
teacher caught me
gtg

alright
(delivered 12:29pm)

*

"we have a new student joining our english class today. she has transferred from the other class." the teacher starts as the door opens and a girl walks in with an annoyed look.

mike looks up from his phone... the girl from the club.

her black mini bag was hanging on one shoulder, her outfit was super short black mini skirt and a silk cami top in the same colour and shade and she had the same transparent jacket she had on last night.

he smirks and places his phone away as she watches the girls attempt to walk away.

"everyone this is el he—"

"what did you just call me?" she asks, a light scoff escaping her as she looks up at the teacher.

"i'm sorry, your name isn't el?" she questions.

"no, it's eleanor. who are you to call me el?" el asks, her arms now crossed as people snicker.

the teacher lets out a sigh, "i hope you have some better manners—"

"nah, i'm good." she nods as the teacher rolls her eyes, "sit at the back next to—"

"no, thank you. i'll sit at the empty desk next to his." she walks past her without another word and heads down to the back of the classroom.

throwing her bag down onto the floor, she throws the chair out from under the table and sits down whilst placing her legs onto the table lazily.

"recognise me?" mike asks, turning to face her as she gives him a quick glance and ignores him.

he scans her and slowly recalls that he has seen her around school a few times. she was quite a hidden girl. she rarely talked to people and when people tried to talk to her, she would look them up and down, scoff with a chuckle and then leave.