sixteen

gio

come to the club pls

why?

because i'm bored

i forgot u owned the club
how do u own a fucking club btw?
i wanna own

uh idk
just come

that's what she said

shut up
i'm so bored
my brother is in like another country and i have no one to talk to
well i talked to jino bc he's amazing to talk to but i shooed him away after a while

who's jino?

uh a dude
just come
now

fine
i'll be there in like 10

5
you ride a bloody motorcycle i don't think u need 10

fine
alright
u better be dressed up though

i look like this
attachment: 1 photo

i look like thisattachment: 1 photo

good
be there soon

dashing
can't wait 👍🏻

you sound sarcastic

i am

fuck u

yes pls fuck me daddy

i already did

ugh i hate u

i know

dick

cunt
(delivered 10:39pm)

*

"river!" el screams, "fucking get in here!"

river rushes into the room panting, "y-yes, ms hernandez?"

"i want to watch a fight." she says as he nods, "one is about to start. do i need to prepare the booth and drinks for you?"

she stands up and hums, "yes." she grabs her phone and heads out with him following.

"what about jino and jax?" he questions as she thinks, "what about them?"

"the fingers, boss." he says as she realises what he is saying, "keep the fingers and lock them up at lucifers till he gets back. we're watching them drink the stew together."

"should i put them in a box at his house?" he questions as she nods, "that'll be lovely." she grins as he picks up her drink from the bar and hands it to her.

she smiles, "go work now. i'll call you if i need to." she says as he helps her into the booth.

he nods, "do you need any snacks?"

"i'm fine. tell jino to come find me later when he's done. no rush." she adds as he nods, "yes, ms hernandez." he bows his head down a bit before leaving.

"fuck him up! oh my god!" she shouts and throws a basket at the arena, "punch the dude!"

"having fun?" a voice interrupts her as she looks up, "you made it. sir, gio." she pays the spot next to her.

"still gio, huh?" mike smirks and sits down, "want a drink?" she asks him as he nods, "margarita."

"grey! a margarita please!" she shouts loudly, lifting herself off the booth a bit.

"yes, boss!" he shouts back from the bar as she smiles and sits herself back down.

"how did you end up being boss?" mike asks as she shrugs, "brother."

"who even are you guys?" he asks as she shrugs, "who are you?"

"mike."

"okay, what's your full name?" she questions as he grins, "figure it out yourself."

she rolls her eyes and leans against him comfortably, "beat the motherfucker!" she shouts at the arena.

"you hide out at the club." mike states as she hums, "what?"

"you don't want to go home and be alone so you hide out here with a bunch of people." he continues as she nods, "correct."

grey rushes back to the booth, "margarita, boss." he places the drink down.

"thanks." she waves him away as he nods and walks away.

mike goes to grab the drink, "we should fuck."

"we should." she nods, "but later."

"what's your full name?" he asks her as she snorts, "figure it out yourself."

"your first name is eleanor. middle name valentina." he states out as she chuckles, "your first name is michael and middle name ferrari."

"are you going to kill me?" she murmurs as he snorts, "what?"

"i feel like you'll kill me."

"i won't kill you." he states, "unless you give me a reason to."

"can't believe we met through me texting people lyrics." she laughs as he plays with her hair, "people?"

"yeah a bunch of people blocked me until you." she tells him as he pulls her hair, "well that's a shame."

she smacks his hand and goes to lean down on his lap, "you have a nice dick."

"you have a nice pussy." he smirks as she holds her hand up to smack him across the face.

"your kinks continue to—"

"shut up!" she cuts him off and twists his nipple harshly.

"owww!" he cries loudly making her burst out in soft laughter.