nineteen

mike dick gio

mr boobie where u at

where YOU at
and don't call me that

i'm at the cafeteria ass

oh
i got lunch detention
getting out now

ok come find me

why

bc i'm bored and i wrecked the table

im outside
coming in now

good
(delivered 12:19pm)

*

"bitch, you don't have fucking food?" mike asks as he throws down his bag.

el looks up and smiles, "no."

"wait here." he holds up a finger before running to a table where a boy and girl sat.

el watched as he talked to them and then walked back with a tray that had a bunch of food on it.

"sharing." he states and dumps down the tray.

she shakes her head and scrunches up her face, "that shit nasty."

"tough because i know your ass didn't eat fucking breakfast." he states and goes to shove her forehead.

"ow!" she shoots him a glare and rubs the spot he pushed before kicking him under the table.

"hey!" he exclaims loudly.

she sticks her tongue out, "you deserved that."

"i did not!" he kicks back as she gasps, "i hate you!" she grabs a handful of fries and throws it at him.

he grabs some grapes and throws it at her, "i hate you back!" he grabs another handful of grapes but this time she opens her mouth to catch them once he throws it.

"thank you!" she smiles widely as he shoots her a glare.

she then circles the round bench and slides to sit besides him, "don't frown." she pouts sarcastically and squeezes his cheek, "it's okay."

"shut up." he shoves her away as she shrieks, "don't shove me!" she raises her foot and kicks the side of his torso.

"ow!" he cries loudly, "what the fuck!?"

"aha!" she laughs at him and then kicks him off the bench, "bye!" she waves at him.

"you fucking cunt." he grits through his teeth as she smiles, "yes, sir?"

he rolls his eyes and sits up straighter, "let's ditch."

"ooh, yes!" she stands up and slings her bag over her shoulder, "c'mon." she holds her hand out.

he grins and grabs it but instead pulls her down to make her land on top of him.

"asshole!" she cries loudly and smacks him across the face making him chuckle, "do it again."