eight

val

you little fucking shit
fucking answer before i look through hawkins to find a black ferrari and stand by it till you fucking show up

no

no my fucking ass
where are you at
two fucking days you have ignored me, val

because you were being an asshat

i was being caring over you

i beg to fucking differ
no one gives a flying fuck about me

your brother

he is born to because he's my brother
that doesn't count

but he cares about you

whatever

where are you?

home????

oh you're outta the hospital

yeah i'm fucking fine
i just fainted
it's no biggie

it's pretty big

shut up
i'm heading into school now
fucking dick

okay you fucking cunt

i smiled at that
thanks

cunt

dick
(seen 8:10am)

*

pulling off his helmet, mike sets the black object onto the handle of his motorcycle and then grabs his bag to swing over his shoulder.

looking up, he notices a black ferrari pull into the school parking lot and park it's way across two spaces.

he chokes up a laugh, watching people give the car dirty looks and that's when he remembered val drove a black ferrari.

crossing his arms, he leans back on his bike and waits for whoever it was to exit the car.

he sees the car door open, a black heeled boot stepping out of the car first and a back view of a girl dressed in all black.

hair was curled, a mini bag over her back with a mini leather skirt and jacket. she was even wearing leather thigh highs.

he watches the girl shut her door then turn around to allow him to see the lace corset top she had on that was tucked under the skirt and the black sunglasses she had.

with her hair covering half of her face, he could barely recognise her. that was until she takes off her sunglasses and brushes her hair back.

holy fucking shit.

it was el.

she was val.

he smirks, but he wasn't going to tell her that he knew just yet. he would want to find out what she has to hide before he breaks the news.