twenty-six

"lucifer!" el shouts as she enters the mansion, "look what i got!" she shouts, dragging a small goat behind her.

lucifer heads downstairs and his eyes widen, "what the fuck!?"

"isn't it so adorable!?" she cries as karlie shuts the door.

she kneels down to the floor and sits in front of the goat, "hi! i'm gonna name you milo! you are so cute!"

"where the hell did you get that thing?" he questions, hand on his hips.

she giggles, "i found it on the street, i had to take it home." she answers as river walks in, "i got goat shit on me."

"i'm sorry." she holds back a smile as the goat makes a baa noise.

"aww! you're adorable!" el picks up the goat, "let's go baby! let's play outside, mio amore, sei così carino, ti amo! (my love, you're so cute, i love you.)"

"el, can we even take care of that?" lucifer follows her as she shrugs, "i miss helena, now i got a milo." she places him down on the grass outdoors, "go poo poo now."

milo looks back at her before running around in small circles while making small noises. el looks at lucifer and smiles, "so cute right?"

"disgusting." he nods, "but if you're happy..." he trails off as his eyes wander to somewhere else in the large backyard, "then i guess we can keep it."

"you're the best!" she hugs him, "i'll take milo with me everywhere!" she goes to hug milo just as milo stops and takes a poop.

"oh, milo... you naughty little boy." el teases and taps his nose, "i'll get someone to clean it up."

"i will, this shit stinky." lucifer scrunches up his face before walking into the house.

"c'mere milo! you are adorabile!" el taps milo's nose, "ti amo, piccola.." she whispers and kisses his nose, "i'm going to go shower, i'll get someone to feed you and wipe your bum bum." she stands as milo makes a noise.

"i'll be back quick. i'll see you later, bellezza." she blows a kiss before heading into the house as well.

"lucfier, i'm going to shower!" she shouts before running upstairs, "jino, get my dinner ready, thank you!"

"yes boss!" he shouts back from wherever he was.

she runs to her room and shuts the door before she grabs some new cloths and heads to the bathroom. she goes to the shower, starting the hot water before going to grab the towel and hanging it besides the shower.

quickly, she strips out of her clothes and drops them on the ground before she gets into the shower that had a glass side door.

once she stepped in, she sighs out in relief once the hot water hit her and watched as the shower began to fill up with steam.

she then draws on the glass, drawing smiley faces and the middle finger and dicks as well.

it was fun.

but funner with him.

*

"i can't believe this fucking shit!" mike throws a glass at the wall before running his hands through his hair.