fourteen

val

so like i'm at the club right
and this dude spilt his drink on me
so i grabbed a gallon of gasoline and poured it on him

you did what?

i poured gasoline on him
but don't worry
i threw him out then did it
bc he got my outfit all ew

he deserved it but you should have lit him on fire

right i should've
anyways i'm at the club in short as fuck booty shorts and a tight shirt crop top

the club u own?

hmm
maybe perhaps

tell me

ok i do
there's no point in hiding it
i don't care anyways
shit i gotta go

why

fight broke out
arena bitches going rouge
give me a sec

alright
(seen 11:30pm)

*

el walks out of her office, a cigarette between her lips as she walks out and goes to see the fight.

"hey assholes!" she shouts, "if you're gonna fight each other's asses, stick in the arena and don't mess up my shit. my bar's fucked and i better see a cheque for it before you leave."

"don't act like you're the boss and shit." the guy sneers as she laughs and drops her cigarette, "but i am." she walks towards him

in one swift move, she grabs his neck, kicking him in the shin to bend him down and yank his hair back.

putting him in a chokehold, she twists his neck making him fall to the ground, "damn, there goes one cheque."

everyone watches her silently and not daring to move. they know not to snitch. if they do, she'll make sure they don't.

she looks back at grey, "did everyone participate or just they two idiots?"

"both, miss." he bows down a bit.

she hums and grabs a random drink, "make sure he writes a cheque and clean the place up. jax, jino, come with me." she says and heads back to her office as they follow.

she sits down on her comfy spinny chair and spins, "kinda bored, suggest me to do something. where's my brother?"

"he's in new york, ms hernandez." jax answers as jino nudges him, "boss, you dipshit."

she smiles, "you can call me whatever. just don't mention ms hernandez in front of others, makes me feel ew."

they both nod.

"can you guys suggest places i can light on fire?" she asks as they mutter something.

"there's an abandon house up on elm. it's old and crusty and heard some people do crack there." jino informs, "there's a forest right behind it though so if you light it on fire or explode it, the forest might get caught as well."