thirty

"um, pretty sure milo is sleeping in my bed which i know is wrong—" el speaks to her phone since she was on live on instagram to kill time until it was time for them to get everything and leave.

she was already dressed with her makeup and hair down. her shoes were on and she had her gucci gloves on.

she was waiting on the boys.

like since when was it the other way around?

"you get out of my face!" ash shoves jason to the ground, cutting el off as she turns around, "some times i consider getting a dungeon and locking them all in instead." she says as milo runs in from the backyard.

"milo! did you wake up from your baby nap and go play!?" she cries and bends down to give him a pet before moving to allow milo into the screen, "milo, milo amore. say hi to the camera." she points to her screen as he makes a baa noise.

"so cute! go take a poopoo on one of the boy's shoes." she says and scratches the back of his ear as he slowly walks off.

"wait milo!" she calls after him, "why is your little butt so muddy!? oh, did you roll in the mud?" she walks after him, "karlie! there's mud on milo's ass!"

"i will clean it, ma'am!" she shouts back as el nods and watches milo sit on greys shoe, "milo, no." he points a finger at her as el switches the camera to face them and capture the moment.

milo let's out a fart and shits on his shoe. el bursts out in laughter, making the camera shake as well as she watches grey scrunch up his face in disgust, "these are ysl's." he states in anger.

el attempts to contain her giggles just as lucfier shouts from the balcony of the second floor, "everyone move your fucking asses, we're leaving soon. el, my love, my darling sister, get the stupid goat out of your house and get your picture shit from out of the way." he says, remarking to how el takes a long time taking photos of herself in the mirror.

she turns the camera back to herself and gasps, "i already took my photos. don't i look pretty, luce?" she fakes a pout and motions to her body.

"the prettiest of 'em all." he smirks and heads back to his room or wherever he came from.

she smiles down at the camera, "gotta go now! going live again soon, ti amo miei amore!" she stops her live before running upstairs to find lucifer, "what car are we taking? lucifer! answer me, i feel pretty, c'mon, brother." she says and follows him to his office.

"you love stunning, love. stunning. we're taking the silver lamborghini." he says, "because we have to show up fashionably late." he adds.

she nods and flicks her hair to hold behind her shoulders, "you like my dress?"

"of course i do, we bought it together." he grins, handing her a gun and two daggers.

"i don't want the gun, but i'll take a dagger." she picks one up and hides it in her bra since her dress wasn't long enough to cover her thighs to allow her to strap it there.

"okay." he puts a gun in the waistband of his pants, "c'mon, let's go now." he holds his hand out to her and she goes to grab it.

she leans into his ear, "you look very nice too, brother. i see that we both got mama's beauty."

he snorts, "you stole most if it though." he pinches her cheek as she giggles out and heads downstairs whilst swaying their hands together.