thirty-seven

"IM READY! STOP SCREAMING!" el screams and runs downstairs.

mike chuckles, "you look smoking hot. goddamn, doll." he breathes out as she walks towards him.

she grins and presents herself, "i know. you look absolutely terrible, mio amore. legit shit looking."

he scoffs, "shut the fuck up, cunt."

*

[ mike's fit ]

[ mike's fit ]

[ el's fit ]

*

"i still haven't gotten the word cunt tattooed. i need to do that soon." she says as he nods, "we could do it after the ball."

she grins, "that'll be lovely." she leans against his chest as he wraps his arms around her protectively, "you stay with me or your brother at all times, okay? even the bathroom."

she nods, "m'kay." she murmurs as he grabs a handful of her brown hair and pulls her head back to make her look up at him, "i'm serious, val."

"okay, okay." she giggles quietly and goes to face the stairs, "lucifer! muovi il culone, andiamo! (move your fatass, let's go!)" she screams loudly.

"vaffanculo, chiudi quella cazzo di bocca! sto arrivando! (fuck off, shut the fuck up! i'm coming!)" he screams back and runs down the stairs.

"hi, lucy." she waves as he rolls his eyes at her, "you ready?"

"mhm, i'm riding with mike though." she says and points to him as her brother nods, "alright."

"okay, let's go!" el grabs mike hands and drags him away, "we're taking the lambo."

"where's your ferrari?" he asks.