thirty-one

EL'S POV

"eat!" ted demands and spits in my damn face.

goddamn, my lovely face. now he's going to give me allergies or some shit.

"dumbass, you fucking cuffed me and that looks like vomit." i remark.

it's been about... i don't know, a few days? my brother is probably going crazy at the moment and i might find the house with a few bullets in the white walls when i get back.

well, if i do get back.

"then fucking starve yourself." he snarls, standing up and exiting the large cell he has placed me in.

it got a bed though so i'm gucci for now.

"i got an ED, i've been living that starving life for years, man." i shrug and lay down on the bed, "hey, i'll be taking a nap. call me up nicely when it's time for that usual interrogation shit you do. hey, out of curiously, did you do this to my mother too?"

"shut the fuck up, you stupid pathetic whore!" he screams in annoyance.

i've been annoying him a lot. it's been fun. i have been annoying one of the men he had to watch me too.

he's my friend now though. he recently got cheated on and i said his boss probably was the guy.

he almost turned on his ass so i'm slowly getting there.

and besides, i really don't care if i die here.

"gee, such a pissy mood. time of the month, mr-boss-man?" i question sarcastically, bashing my eyelashes.

he locks the door, "you're going to rot in here and i just might fuck you and you will beg for more like your mother did."

i scowl at him, "don't talk about my fucking mother." i warn quietly, "and what is the point of locking my ass here? what the fuck will you get?"

"you give me everything you have! you tell me where your brother is and if you don't... i'll kill you." he threatens me lowly.

i almost laugh out loud, "what a joy. i've been trying to that to myself and goddamn jino always saves my little ass. hey, teach me how i can do it right." i continue to provoke him until he flips a table over and exits the room, leaving me laughing my ass off.

*

LUCIFER'S POV

"you stupid fucking piece of shit!" i scream, shoving this stupid little mike into the wall, "you go get my fucking sister back!"

"why am i the stupid one!? my dad took her! he didn't mention where she was because i can't tell him i care!" he screams back in my face and shoves me off of him.

"don't pretend you care about my sister! don't you remember the words you spat in her damn face!" i scream back, pointing a finger in his face, "don't you forget what you did to my sister."

he stays silent, "you should know i did what i did for a reason. you should know."

"but you had right to fucking talk to her like that. you had no right, do you hear me?" i take a step closer to him, "absolutely none. she is my sister." i point to myself, "mine."

"and she is the love of my life." he steps closer as well, "and you had no idea how hurt i was when i had realised that i had to let her go in that fight."

scoffing at his words, i grab a drink, "you go get my damn sister. i don't care what you do but you go get her."

"so what? you're going to sit here and do nothing!?" he screams as i raise my eyebrows at him, "don't you dare."

"then you tell me what you will do." he hisses, "you tell me."

"i will find her as well because i don't trust your ass!" i shove him away from me and storm out of his stupid ugly office that i have visited for three days straight.

*

EL'S POV

"what the actual fuck are you doing!?" ted screams at me as i scratch the walls with a fork, "drawing. you took my phone, my dagger. i got nothing to do." i explain simply.

"you drop that fork." he unlocks the cell as he points a finger at me.

i roll my eyes and obeys, "jesus fuck. can you just let me go? i'm so bored."

he smirks and kneels down in front of me, "you can get me to everyone. that won't happen."

i couldn't help but scoff, "you do realise i don't care about the mafia right?" i go back to playing with the wall.

"you care. you care about your families legacy." he whispers in my ear with my head turned sideways to him.

exhaling a shaky breath, i turn to him, "i care about what my mother sacrificed for my brother and i."

he grins, "then you understand."

"understand? what, how you abuse your family? how you scarified them!?" i shout, not even able to stop myself due to my emotions.

he slaps me across the face to shut me up, "you know nothin, girl. nothing."

"i know everything!" i scream as he shoves me to the ground, the handcuffs cuffed on me making a large metal sound.

he hovers over me, his large hand clutching my throat, "you know NOTHING! absolutely NOTHING!" he screams in my face as i whimper and turn my head to the side.

"you're afraid? didn't he used to do this as well?" he asks, a laugh escaping him, "stupid girl thought it was love, didn't she?"

tears begin to escaping my eyes as i remember the memories from my childhood, "shut up."

"you thought his words were love. you thought his mental abuse was stupid pure daughter father love. wasn't he the reason how your ED start? how you decided on killing yourself?" he continues to whisper in my face.

i attempt to shove him off, "stop, shut up! stop!" i cry.

"what? you're triggered now? are you?" he makes a tsk noice, "stupid little girl!" he slaps me across the face again as i gasp loudly.

it's been a while since i have been through this type of abusive.

i don't think i can take it.

he soon leaves me alone, and scratches began to cover me.

i kept the fork too.

and i think i tried it on me.

father was right.

i was bound to break one day. he called it. he called what i would have done when things got a little too hard.

and a few slaps, a few kicks later, here i lay with no more energy to annoy others in the room anymore.

*

a/n: writing in them first person shit again 😫 haven't wrote povs in a long time so bare with me if it lowkey sucks.