twenty-seven

"yeah, i can't do this." el yawns as lucifer looks across the table of the restaurant and pats his lap.

she lays down on his lap, "i miss milo."

"you saw him 18 hours ago." he states as she yawns again and shrugs, "i bet you fuckers didn't feed my baby right." she points to the people around the table.

"i fed him grass. don't goats eat grass?" ash asks.

"they do.... i think." she responds, "i don't know, ask karlie." she says before sitting back up more properly, "we going home yet?

"why, you're tired?" he questions as she shrugs, "wanna go home and see milo."

he nods, "we can leave."

smiling, she grabs her purse and stands up whilst holding her hand out to lucifer. he grabs it and motions for grey to pay the cheque.

he cups el's cheeks, "sembri un po' pallida. stai bene? (you look a little pale. are you okay?)"

"fine. just tired is all." she answers as he grabs her hand again, "let's go home then." he walks her out with everyone following since it didn't take long for grey to pay the cheque.

"i might take a quick trip to italy, do you need anything?" he questions as jason goes to open the door for them, "no i'm good—" she gets cut off by some cameras flashing.

"fucking hell." lucifer breathes out, seeing the paparazzi surrounding them.

jino and the rest of them quickly does to move them all back as el sighs out quietly before heading down the small steps to head out to the car that was parked right outside.

"ms valentina! can you speak on the latest news!?" someone shout as she winces from the bright light and shields her eyes.

"someone said you bullied them in high school! they claim you shoved them into a school locker and should not be a well known model!"

at that, she stops walking and turns around. lucifer hates the paparazzi so he gets into the car with the help of ash.

and then to tell them he hates them, he slams the door loudly.

"and who was that?" she questions.

"anonymous." he states.

"see, i don't just shove them into the locker. i was walking in when whoever the hell it was ran into me, making me accidentally shove them into the locker. and i didn't bully, i only stated the facts and if that hurts your feelings then tough." she shrugs simply as she answers their question.

"and... i shouldn't be a well known model?" she laughs, "well do you look like this?" she poses and motions down her body before bending down to flip her hair up, "i didn't think so." she waves and turns around to get into the car as they continue to snap photos of her.

"that's my sis." lucifer smirks as jino shuts the door for her, "you know, i'm wearing red tomorrow?"

"you are?" he raises an eyebrow as she nods, "i am. you'll be shocked."