twenty-nine

liked by lucasinclair, jinobino and 92,181,292 others

valentinah: thanks for having me ❤️

view all 90,291 comments

skatermax: damnnn
luciferh_: i have better skills right
> valentinah: no
> jinobino: no

*

"i change my mind. i am not going to the ball." el says as she enters lucifers room.

he looks up from his phone lazily. he was currently sat up against his headboard responding to business texts and calls.

she jumps on the bed and lands besides him, "what are you doing? you look sad... mad?"

"why do you not want to go?" he questions as she shrugs, "i don't feel like presenting myself."

"it's literally just the day after tomorrow. you have a dress, you look stunning, what is wrong?" he questions and places his phone down as she sits up better with another shrug.

"we're working on communication, sis. meaning we have to talk to each other." he says as he moves to sit straight across her.

"did papa not love me?" she asks, playing with the grey sheets, "not even a little?"

"el—"

"answer." she murmurs and looks into his eyes.

"i'm afraid not. mama and i tried to find out and understand why but he ever only simply stated the same thing." he tells her.

"that i was a girl and was a weakling for the family?" she questions as he nods, "that."

"i was his daughter though. why did he say those things to me?" she continues to ask as he sighs, "el, i don't know. he was just a terrible person."

"mama." she says, switching the subject to ask about her mother, "why didn't she say something?"

"you think it's that easy, sis? to tell your husband or your family how you're getting assaulted?" he asks, "it's not easy and i understand why mama never said something."

"i know, i know. i just miss her and all." she mutters as he smiles softly, "i do too."

she lays back down and smirks, "milo shitted on jax."

"no fucking way." he lays down with her as she laughs and nods, "yeah. then milo gave me a kiss." she points to her cheek as he shakes his head.