fourty

"principessa!" el exclaims as she sees mike has joined her live, "mio amore, i sent you the thingy where we live together. it's like a facetime."

she sees him text her his response which was a simple no, "don't text me no and join. c'mon!"

after a few seconds he finally joins, "fuck you. how do i work this shit? why is my face so big?"

she giggles, "hi, my love. five hundred thousand people are watching you at the moment so be careful about what you say."

"yeah, i'm out." he ruffles his hair and lays down on his bed with a small thud.

she scoffs, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "you are not out." she mocks him, "you're not going anywhere."

"is that a threat, doll?" he smirks as she rolls her eyes playfully, "yes. i won't talk to you if you don't stay here and do this question thingy with me."

"what question thing?" he asks.

"you press the button and you can see people's questions. then we can answer. have you not been paying attention to my live?" she exclaims, a soft smile on her face.

"nah, i was too busy imagining the things i would do with you if you were here with me." he shrugs with a lazy grin as she flushes red.

she clears her throat, "as i was saying, press the question thing."

he groans, "you do it, doll."

"why, because you're dumb?" she asks, eyebrows raised at him as he nods, "precisely, baby. you gotta tell the people how you're the smart one."

"and you're the impulsive one." she remarks.

"nope, that's all you, my love. i just come in to make sure your ass doesn't get hurt and to make the ones who do hurt you.. suffer." he says simply as she chuckles quietly and presses on the next question, "we're really treating this like a facetime." she mutters.

"where's the question, love?" he asks and squints his eyes at the screen.

"it's at the bottom, can't you see!?"

"oh." he whispers, "yeah, i do now."

"you stupid little fucking dick." she laughs as he chuckles quietly, "oh, how long have we been together— val, i have no fucking idea."

"i don't know like five years but we broke up for like four of them. bitch, i don't know i failed math. like a year maybe 2 years and a few months." she replies as he nods, "yeah, i failed the last year."

she giggles, "you did indeed."

"this is boring, i'm going." he groans quietly as she gives him the middle finger, "you're boring— oh my god, mikey! i forgot to tell you." she stands up as he hums, "you forget a lot of things but go on."

she sets her phone by her desk somewhere and she goes to grab her empty suitcase. she then angles the camera better so everyone could see her.

"so before i went live, i was trying to fit in a suitcase. i would've told luce to ship me back to you but i forgot to text you about it." she says and kneels down to unzip her suitcase.