Chapter 11

*Brooke's P.o.v*

I keep on running. Running towards what seems like enternity. I am running in a dark room with only a light shinning above me as I move. There is no way out, no corners no nothing, just a plain dark room. All I could hear is an eerie laugh every now and then.

A voice saying "I never liked you as my daughter" over and over again to my hears.

I try to block out the voice by covering both of my ears but it seemed impossible to do so. The voice, now hurting my ears. I cry out my pain as loud as I can but no one can hear me. I kneel down as it hurts so much, screaming my lungs out as the voice keeps ringing in my ears............

*Christian's P.o.v *

I woke up next to Brooke, still sleeping. I could see Brooke's face, wet from sweat. I really hope that she's not having nightmares.

Part of me says you should wake her up. God knows what she's dreaming about...maybe nightmares And another part of me says you shouldn't wake her up, she could be in shock...

I just don't know what to do. So I decided to pray for her. I keep praying and praying and hoping that she'll wake up sooner or later.

"STOP!" I heard Brooke scream out her lungs, jolting up from the dull hospital bed, her voice making my ears hurt.

Immediately I pull Brooke into my arms, holding her tightly beneath my grasp.

"It's okay Brooke. It's okay...." I say while rubbing her back. She is sweating a lot and I could feel her exhaling quickly.

"Chris! Why *pants* are you *pants* here?" she says, her whole body still sweating.

"I'm always here. You were sent to the hospital" I say as I hug her tighter.

A few nurses come rushing in.

"Oh my gosh. You're awake. Quick! Call the doctor" one of the nurses says to the other.

"What's going on Chris? Why am I hooked to machines?" she says nervously. "It's going to be okay. The doctor is on his way. He's going to do a few more checkups since you just woke up.

A few seconds later, a woman in a white coat , whose name was Dr. Alexis, according to her name tag, came in.

"Hi Brooke. You're awake. That's good to know and I'm going to do a few checkups on you. If everything is okay, I will let you leave the hospital right away." she says and immediately turns to me

"And......who is this?" she says, pointing at me.

"Owh he's my boyfriend..." Brooke says weakly.

"Who let you in here? Immediate families only. I demand you to get out this instance" her voice getting louder every second. With that, I quickly get out of the room and took one last glance at Brooke. I smile at her before a nurse leads me to the waiting room outside.

"Immediate families only....... That's so unfair. That doctor knows nothing about love." I thought.

I wait for her patiently outside. My phone suddenly rings. Crawford.

"Bro, where the hell are you? Everybody's looking for you. Mom and Dad got so worried that they called the police to search for you. Why didn't you answer any of our calls?" he scolded me as I stare blankly into the white wall in front of me.

"Bro, I was with Brooke.... in the hospital. She had a little accident last night. I'm sorry......" I say weakly. I don't feel like talking to them at the moment.

"Are you serious? She's just a friend. You could at least just reply to one of our messages and not ignore us. How could you be so selfish Chris"

"Friend? A friend? She's already my girlfriend, and I love her very much. It's sad to think that you don't have one, that's why you don't know how it feels like to have your girlfriend treated in the ICU. I'll be back home don't worry." that's it, I immediately hang up the phone.

"SIr....Brooke can leave the hospital now. She's going to change and you will have to now wait at the lobby." a kind brunette nurse says to me.

I stand up and make my way towards the lobby. A few minutes later, I see a perfectly normal Brooke, smiling to me as she makes her way to me.

"Can we go home? I'm tired" she says and gives me a bear hug.

"Of course"

After we signed the paper, we make our way home walking since we don't have transport and our house is just a few kilometers away from the hospital.

When we arrive at Brooke's house she got a little tense and I could feel it in her.

"Do you want me to accompany you into the house?" I ask, a little concern about her.

she shakes her head, smiling and says "It's okay. I can handle it"

"You sure?" and she just nods her head

"well, I'm going to go back as well. My family's gonna kill me for not coming back last night" I laugh and make my way home, ready to face the music from my parents.

*Brooke's P.o.v*

I'm actually a bit scared of going into my house, but then, I would not want Chris to be worried about me. I feel like a burden to him sometimes. As I see Chris walking back to his house, I slowly make my way up the pavement to my doorstep and open the door. Unlocked. Someone must be in there.

I step inside and I could remember the whole scenario last night. As I am trying to make my way to my room. A voice startled me

"Hey, where have you been?" I jump, I thought it was mom, but then it was just Mark.

"Oh hey there Mark. Why are you here?" I say as he keeps walking towards me.

"Your mom's in downtown. I thought about coming here" He keeps on walking towards me.

"Can you stop walking closer to me." I say sternly but he would not stop.

"Why would I? You're even prettier than your mom yourself." I keep walking backwards but I come to a complete stop as there is no where now. I'm just leaning against the wall as Mark comes closer to me.

A/n

Nope :) sorry for the cliffhanger tho. ANYWAYS sorry for the freaking long update. I am so busy with school work right now ARGHH. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter :)
OKAY...SO I JUST UPLOADED MY FIRST YOUTUBE VID... GO WATCH IT
Channel name : Oreoslovedebbs
Twittaa --> @oreoslovedebbs
Instaaa --> oreoslovedebbs