Chapter 18

* Brooke's P.o.v *

I wake up to the light shinning through my window.
Gahh... it's been a few boring week for me.

But at least I've made a video with Chris in his channel. Him doing my make up.

Chris told me I should create a youtube channel, and I'm still thinking about it. I mean, talking to a camera? I feel weird, but still, I AM WEIRD.

Anyways, I don't use make up THAT MUCH so we kinda just destroyed everything, literally.

I feel really jolly today, you know what? I'm gonna go to Chris' house to create a channel. I go down my stairs to see Mark... I mean my stepdad, dad? Daddy? I don't know what to call him, it feels weird calling him my dad, and my mom making breakfast. Hmm... Pancakes. Yum. Mark is hugging mom, kissing her in her neck while she cooks. Aww, so cute

"Good morning. You guys should get a room, like seriously." I say as I sit down on the dining table.

"Good morning Brooke" she says and hands me a plate of pancakes.

*ohm nom nom nom nom*

I wash the dishes afterwards while my mom and Mark just comtinue doing what they should be doing: idk

"I'm going to Chris'" I yell, assuming that they're both upstairs and head to Chris' house.

------

"Okay wait.... I don't like this name. How can I change it?" I say to Chris in his room. I'm trying to change the name "PizzaForBrooke" to something else.

"Just click the pencil icon below your channel art Brooke" Chris sighs for the hundredth time.

"WHERE IS IT?!?" okay, at the moment, I'm so fed up. I know I suck at using tech.

"Give it to me!" He says, sound annoyed and angry at the same time.

He moves me out of the chair and helps me change the name to "BrookieCookie". Yes, weird, I know.

"Geez Chris you don't need to be angry. I suck. Sorry." My voice sounded annoyed too.

Chris gives out a big sigh and say "Look, Brooke, I don't want to fight okay? I'm sorry for being harsh, it's just.... I've been stressed lately."

My heart softened. I feel sad? For Chris? I go up to him and run my right hand along his hair.

"Are you okay?" I ask, looking straight into his green eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine." He just say plainly.

I don't even think he's fine, I can see it in his eyes.

"Come on Chris, you can tell me"

He gets up and sits on his bed, I join him seconds later.

"Now, will you tell me what's gotten into you?"

He swipes his hair up, look at me and to the ground.

"It's just that.... I don't know... maybe we should break up?

I heart drops.

Emotions stirring up in my mind. My eyes start to become watery.

"W-why?" I say, trying to look away.

"Be-because my fans.... they sent a LOT of hate tweets saying that you're no good for me or I'm too good for you"

"Those people aren't cosidered as your fans. They're being jealous. Why would you listen to them? You should just listen to yourself instead."

"If you say so....let's NOT break up"

I'm so relieved. I'm not trying to sound desperate right now but I really really really like Chris the way he is, not because he's famous on Youtube.

I wipe away the tears and Chris pulls me into his chest. I like it. I like the way I'm cuddling with him. The one guy that I love so dearly.

"Hey Chris"

"Hmm?"

"Don't ever scare me like that ever again" I smile.

"Never"

----------

That was quite a drama back in Chris' house. I'm home and I feel exhausted.

I find my parents siting on the couch of the living room as I open the door to my house. They must have been waiting for me. I can see their faces: they're excited. But what are they excited for?

"Brooke, you're finnaly home!" They both stand up and move towards me.

"Is there anything wrong?" I ask, feeling a little anxious.

My mom grabs Mark's hand, looks at him then back at me.

"I'm pregnant"

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH you didn't expect that didn't you. *smirk face*
It's Been MONTHS OKAY. And I'm not okay for not updating. So this week, I'm going to have an exam, whether I'm qualified to go into science class next year (i hope i get in)
Anyways wish me luck guys :D

Youtube: ThatCurlyAsian

Byee <: