Chapter 20

* Brooke's P.o.v *

Got my undies, my shirts, my pants, toothbrush and what else.... YES I ALMOST FORGOT... My precious flannels that I love so dearly.

I think I got everything. Wait, my socks. Yeap got them.

"Brooke! Chris is here!" My dad screams from downstairs.
Wow I finally call him dad. That's a big step for me.

I quickly lock up my suitcase and go down the stairs. I don't like people to wait for me.

I see my parents talking to Chris at the door and I greet them all with "Good
morning's"

Is it just me or am I just thinking too much because my mother's stomach is getting bigger each day. Wait, it can't be, she only told me that she's pregnant a few days ago. Meh, probably just thinking too much.

My mother volunteer to drive me and Chris to the airport but I refuse to let her do so.

"Mom, don't. You have to keep my baby brother slash sister safe" I say ad I touch her stomach.

"Yea you should stay honey" My dad says and drives us to the airport instead of mt mom.

The whole ride to the airport was silent. Only my dad who kept telling Chris "Take good care of her" and "Don't do anything stupid" over and over again for the entire ride.

.........

"Bye dad. Gonna miss you and mom" I say and hug him as he says goodbye to both of us.

"Take care of mom" I say to dad before he speeds off.

We head to the counter to get our plane tickets and check in our baggage before we walk around the airport and wonder off into space.

"Here are your tickets. Have a safe flight" the girl behind the counter stated and hands Chris the tickets. I don't know why but I can sense the sudden presence of someone staring at me. I look around and there, out of the corner of my eyes, I saw someone in a hoodie with sunglasses. His eyes quickly went back to his newspaper when I caught him staring at me.

I feel so uncomfortable. Whenever some stranger stares at me or 'checks me out', I would feel so...ew.... I don't know how to describe it cause it's the feeling of not knowing whether THAT person is either a pedophile or some nice dude just looking around.

"Brooke, let's go" Chris holds my hand and pulled me back into reality.

"Huh, what?" I sounded confused.

"Let's go eat" 

"Oh okay sure"

I begin to sense that the weird creepy dude is following us, so I decide to tell Chris

"Chris I think someone's following us" I whisper into his ear.

The whole time, he was wearing sunglasses.....in an airport. When I told him about some creepy pedophile stalking us, he flips up this shades and looks around with that cool yet cute and weird look that I fell in love with.

"Don't worry. I'll keep you safe" He whisper-screams into my ear and puts his arms around me, basically hugging me and pulling me close.

I smile and tries to hide it. He notices it and kisses my cheeks and let go.

"Heeeeeeyyyyy!"

"You were enjoying it?" He tilts down his sunglasses and gives a knowing smirk.

"Shut up you" I tease him and touch the tip of his nose.

--------

It's time to board the plane. Our seats are at the very back, luckily there's a lot of empty seats, it means more privacy.

"What time will we arrive Chris?"

"Uh maybe 8 hours?"

I settle my stuff into the overhead cabin and my thoughts are debating whether I should sleep or watch a movie.

Well, since there are no interesting movies to watch, I might as well sleep.

"You don't want to watch a movie?"

"Nah. I wanna sleep. Don't you feel tired?"

"I am tired. It's just that I have insomnia"

"Awee you poor baby" I say and snuggle up next to Chris.

It feels right, to be here, next to him.

-8 freakin hours later-

"Ladies and gentlemen,  please put on your seat belts as we are about to land in Los Angeles International Aiport"

I yawn and stretches my arms. I hit Chris slightly in the arm. I didn't know that he was sleeping.

"Heeey Chrisss. We're here"

"Huh mmm what okay"

We slowly got off the plane and waited for our luggage.

That's when my bladder decided to scream.

"Chris get the bags I need to go to the washroom"

I quickly run to the nearest washroom and relieved myself.

When I exit the washroom, I accidentally bump into someone.

It's the weird creepy dude.

"I've been looking for you for a very long time"

GAHHHHHHH
EXAMS ARE FINALLY FREAKIN OVER. THE EXAMS THAT IVE BEEN PREPARING FOR 3 FREAKIN YEARS ARE FINALLY OVER.

THIS BOOK IS SO CLOSE TO 12K READS!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!

i love each and every one of you <3

CHECK OUR CHRIS' VIDEO

You should check out my Youtube channel if you love Youtube
: ThatCurlyAsian

If you don't... still check it out ;)

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH xxx