Chapter 17

May contain violence*

* Christian's P.o.v *

I wait for Brooke outside the bathroom, while waiting, I take out my phone and open twitter.

Suddenly, a girl, I couldn't recognise her, runs up to me and start to kiss me.

What the HECK.

I push her off and I can clearly see who she is.

Valerie.

* Brooke's P.o.v *

I see Chris pushes Valerie off of him. I look at them with my jaw dropping face.

"It's not my fault. I swear Brooke, she just randomly runs up to me."

"What you gonna do now huh Brooke? Once I steal your man"

Oh shiz, she didn't just say that.

Anger rush to my body. NO. NOBODY IS GOING TO DO THAT TO ME. NO MORE BACKING DOWN.

I quickly run to the bathroom.

"Ohhh I guess someone chickened out" I could hear her laughing.

"Brooke where are you going?" Chris yells at me and I hear him saying

"GET AWAY FROM ME"

Poor Valerie thinks that I'm going to cry and weep in the corner of the public bathroom just like every other girl who just saw her boyfriend being kissed by one of her ex but nooooo. I'm just changing my heels into my pair of slip on in my purse.

Once I'm done, I walk out of the bathroom. Twirling one of my heels in my right hand and the other one on my left.

I start to run towards her, passing Chris, I throw him one of my heels

"Help me hold this okay"

"You think you're gonna catch me?" she ends with an evil laugh.

Valerie thinks that she can run faster just because she's skinny. Well, what she doesn't know is that I used to be a short distance runner back in Toronto. Represent the state for a few years and retire.

I run after her until I was able to reach. I pounce at her, basically just sitting on top of her

"ARGH GET OFF ME"

With the heels on my right hand, I start hitting her in the face with the heel. Note that the white heels I wore, they're actually 4 inches high. So imagine a 4 inch stick being hit onto your face.

"NO ONE. NO ONE MESSES WITH ME. ESPECIALLY MY CHRISTIAN COLLINS" my voice going off key as I reach the last word, still hitting her in the face.

After minutes of hitting her, I stop.

"I'm sick of dealing with people like you" I walk away and then I see the two girls, the two that made fun of me and poured starbucks drink on my head, come and help Valerie up.

I jog back to Chris, a confused, wide eyed Chris.

"Hey" I say casually.

"Wow, I have the best girlfriend ever" he says. Dang it Chris, stop making me blush.

"What's her problem anyway" I say and I notice a bruise.on my hand from hitting her with my heel

"Here's your heel. I didn't know you bring slip ons with you?"

"It's for emergencies like what you just saw just now"

A distance away, I can still hear the two girls yelling

"You aint seen the last of us" while dragging, yes, literally dragging Valerie back to the white van that I saw earlier today.

"Chris can we go home now? Im tired" I say, pouting a little.

"Sure thing, Ive had enough for one day" he says and kisses my pouting lips

We begin to walk back to the car when Chris starts to carry me, bridal style.

"Chris you're such a sweetheart" I say while I snuggle my head into his neck as he carries me.

Told you you'd love me now

2 chapters in one day

Lots of love. Bye xx

And guys, I just started a youtube collab channel called "Freely Ranged souls"

Subscribe it :3 :3