Chapter 22

* Christian's P.o.v *

From: Brookkiee :p

HELP. CREEPY DUDE FROM AIRPORT GOT ME. SEND HELP
AJJRRNFKTIE

We need help quick.

Sydney and I run to the airport security and explain everything.

"Sir, I need your name, ID Card, and your passport" said the aiport security guy with a bored voice whose name is Steve.

Is this guy serious? RIGHT NOW?

I quickly throw out everything he needs and he casually looks through it and checks some of my info on the computer.

CAN. THIS. GUY. GO. ANY. FASTER. (Ps this is literally me everyday at school. I hate slow people. Anyways, carry on reading xD)

"Do you have anything we can use to track this missing person?"

Finally, something that makes sense

"YES YES YES." I quickly got out my phone and tell him that Brooke sent me a message.

"Can you track down this phone?"

"Yes we can. Please wait"

I pace myself back and forth and do things that I do when I'm worried and anxious... like rubbing my hands together or messing with my hair.

"Hey"

"Hmm?"

"She's going to be fine"

"Uh yea... She's going to be"

I give her a small smile. I don't know if she's going to be fine. I mean how could she knows how Brooke is going to react or how's she going to be treated by those people.

What ever I'll just pray to God that nothing happens to her....

* Brooke's P.o.v *

No this Johnson guy can't be my biological father nooo way. Helll no. How in the world. I don't know. And why in the world.... ugh please don't be my biological father.

"So... Mr driver who works for this Johnson dude...... why are you doing this"

"So that I can get money. It's business, but you won't understand one bit since you're just a kid"

Did this dude just called me a kid. Well he's about to get some sass.

"Why did he choose you to get me and why not other people?"

"Cuz I'm the only one working for him"

"Ah... I see. Have you like ever wondered whether he's got other people that worked for him?"

"No"

"Well... you said it took his entire life to find me and it's pretty obvious that he had other servants before you. And have you ever wondered what will happen after you get all his dirty jobs done?"

"........"

"Well you get killed that's what happens. And Don't call me a KID. IM NOT ONE."

"OKAY SHUT UP KID. WE'RE HERE"

"Shut up kid we're here" I mock him with an annoyed voice and an ugly face.

He drags me out of the car and it seems that we're in a back alley, kind like a Brooklyn back alley.

"It smells weird here"

"Well get used to it kid"

"CALL ME KID ONE MORE TIME"

"Kid"

Okay I'm so done with this dude.

I kick his "downtown" in a swift and it leaves him whimpering about how painful it is.

Gotta run away

I try to run but somehow my clumsiness steps in. I face plant onto the ground.

"Ew.... dirty slimy floor" I gag.

"That's enough"

He picks me up from the groud and slaps my cheeks hard.

"He's waiting. GET MOVING"

"I hate you"

"The feeling is mutual. NOW GET GOING"

With that he drags me into a bad looking apartment through a graffiti door

...................

* Christian's P.o.v *

"I'm sorry but we can't track down Brooke's current location because we lost signal. You have to get her to contact you in order for us to get to her." An actual policeman said.

"I'll try and contact her"

To: Brookkiee :p

WHERE ARE YOU NOW. PLEASE ANSWER. GOT HELP.

..............

* Brooke's P.o.v *

- phone beeps -

Chris?

Now is the perfect time to look at my phone. That dude put me inside this room...which looked exactly like the ones where the cops negotiate with suspects.

From: Christiannn(:

WHERE ARE YOU NOW. PLEASE ANSWER. GOT HELP.

To: Christiannn(:

Idk where I am. In an apartment room. It's back door has Graffiti. PLEASE COME QUICK

Gotta think of something fast.

"Didn't your mother tell you to not be on your phone when someone is here?"

I look up and see no one, just the voice talking to me. I didn't answer.

"Well I'm not surprised"

Shit

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS (i dont like to call you guys readers. You guys are my friends)

I HOPE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT AND IF YOU DIDNT. ITS OKAY. TIS THE SEASON OF GIVING AND LOVE AND CARING.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS :DD

BUUEEE XXxx