Chapter 23

* Brooke's P.o.v *

"What do you want with me?"

"I just wanted to be with my little girl again"

"Well it's been 18 years. And youre not considered my father anymore"

"Shut up. Let's go for ice cream. Just like how normal fathers and daughters do"

Is he serious right now?

"WHAT NO! And how the hell did you find me?"

"Twitter. I guess being some famous youtuber's girlfriend isn't all rainbows and unicorns huh?"

Why did Chris has to tweet about where we're going. *imaginary facepalms*

"Just let me go. Youre the one who's abusive"

There was silence for a few minutes.
The driver dude that got kicked in the weiner comes in.

"Oh look, it's the guy who got kicked by a girl"

He stares at me with evil eyes and drags me by my shirt.

"Where are we going?"

.........

Well okay. Playing the silent game are we?

* Christian's P.o.v *

"Er hi is this Mrs. Johnson? Brooke's mom?"

"Oh it's Mrs Jibuski now. Sorry. But i need to tell you something. Brooke's gone missing. I'm sooo sorry. I'm trying to find her too."

"I swear I'll find her"

So her mom just flipped. And i think her father flipped too.

* Mrs Jibuski's P.o.v ( Brooke's ma ) *

"Youre not serious Marcus. Please tell me youre not serious"  I keep repeating the words over and over again.

"I have to go. It was supposed to be Christian's responsibility. But I guess things happen. I have to get her back"

"Please stay safe...."

With that Marcus goes out and flies to LA.

* Brooke's P.o.v *

I'm literally in an ice cream shop. With my biological father and his dumbass assistant.

"Eat the ice cream Brooke"

"No"

"I say. EAT. IT"

"If she doesnt want it, can I have it?" His dumbass assistant asked

"Take it. I don't want to eat the food that he buys" I push it to his side and he finishes it up like a monster.

"I'm going to refresh myself " my 'dad' said.

A few minutes later I saw a cop outside the shop, walking. I banged on the window with my own fists to get his attention. I keep trying and trying but somehow I can't seem to get his attention. I feel disappointed and angry deep down.

"What are you doing?!"
Shit he's back.
He yanks me out of y seat and drags me outside and into his car.

"You know what happens when people disappoint me? You don't want to find out."

He drives quickly back to his place. Drags me out like he always does. Got me inside and tied me up.

"What are you trying to do?" I ask impatiently.
"Brooke. You really disappoint me from the very day you were born. I expected something better than this, but I guess that bitch didn't teach you right"

He reaches something from his table and a lump starts to form in my throat.

A gun.

HEY GUYS! It's been a REALLY REALLY LONG TIME AND I SERIOUSLY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT DELAY!!
Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter and WE FINALLY REACHED 14k READS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?
Thank you so so so so much
-Debbs x