Chapter 7

*Christian's P.o.v*

Brooke is just so amazing. Her eyes.... are so amazing everything about her is amazing. I don't even know what I was doing. I mean kissing her? What if she doesn't feel the same way that I do? It's going to be real awkward if I got rejected. Her mom just came barging into the room. I mean that scared the living daylights out of me. What's my first impression in her mom's point of view. She might think that I'm just another guy trying to take advantage of Brooke. No I will never do that. I don't believe sex before marriage.

We just sat up awkwardly with red cheeks as Brooke's mom is still standing in the doorway.

"So dinner is ready, come down when you two are ready" with that said she left me and Brooke alone in the room. Awkward.

"Em.... sorry about that" I said while rubbing both of my hands.

"it's okay" she half whispered-mumbled. One of her hands hold onto her other arm. She's looking down at her feet, her long curly brown hair blocking her face. It's my fault that made this so awkward.

"I'm going down now, you coming?" I said and hold out my hand for her. She grabs it instantly. We made it downstairs and I could see her mom and Marcus.... I think sitting down around the table. I gave Marcus a little smile and he smiles back.

We both sit down and start to eat. Brooke sat next to me and I couldn't stop glancing over at her. She looks so cute when she eats spaghetti. I laugh a bit at her and was soon noticed by her mom. She gave me a smirk and I just smile. I guess she knows that I'm into her.

The night soon ended. I said goodbye to her family and gave her a hug but she didn't hug me back, it bothers me a bit but I'm gonna give her some space first, letting her process what's been going on. I went back home and the second I flop down the couch, Crawford, Karisma and Kirsten couldn't stop asking me about what I did back at Brooke's house.

"Well...... I almost kiss her......." I said proudly.

"AWWWW, someone's falling hard for her" said Karisma.

"When can I become an uncle?" Crawford nudge me.

"What do you mean almost Chris?" asked Kirsten.

"to answer all of your questions...... Karisma, yes I'm definitely falling hard for her. There's not gonna be any babies Crawford. And Kirsten, her mom barge into her room before I can kiss her"

"Aw man. Are you serious. Dang it you were so close to get to her lips right. RIGHT?" said Kirsten.

"Yea..." I said and sighed

"I'm feeling sleepy" I said a few seconds later and yawn.

I go up my room and got ready to sleep. I kept laying there rewinding the scene that happened at Brooke's house over and over again in my head. 

* Brooke's P.o.v *

Okay. I need time. I SERIOUSLY need time to process what just happened. I only met Chris for like how long? A week? I haven't even gained his trust yet. We still need a lot of time. 

I'm now laying on my bed, playing with locks of my hair just thinking and thinking. Someone knocked on my door and interrupted my thoughts

"it's mom. Open the door"

I  forgot I lock my door earlier. I got out of bed and open the door for her.

"What do you want?" I said.

without saying anything, my mom just go inside my room and just sit on my bed.

"Nice choice of furniture"