Chapter 3

*Brooke's P.o.v*

"Get up now! We're leaving now!" My mom banged the door hard causing me to fall of the bed. What. Just. Happened. Oh, that's right, I forgot that my mom has morning anger.

I grab my batman hoodie, black leggings and undergarments and took a shower. When I'm done, I put on some foundation and put on a beanie. I took my phone that was lying on my bed and turn it on. Damn, I shouldn't have use my phone last night, it's already at 5%. Well, I guess i have to charge it at the airport. I grab my luggage and took it to the front door.

"Well, say goodbye to this house" my mom said as she finished her coffee and head out of the house carrying her luggage and putting them into a taxi that's waiting outside of our house.

"Goodbye house...." I whisper softly and drag my luggage out of the house and put them into the taxi. I sat at the back while my mom sat shotgun. On the way to the airport, I could clearly see that she was trying so hard to flirt with the taxi driver. I can't even realized how does her boyfriend even wants her.

As we reach the airport and got out, my mom pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, She wrote her number and trying to give to the taxi driver. I quickly snatch the paper and tore it into tiny pieces before the man gets to reach it.

"You're gonna be in big trouble" her voice getting louder at every word.

"I think you're the one who's going to be in big trouble once your boyfriend finds out about you trying to give your frickin phone number to a taxi driver." I spat back, she was speechless.

After we got inside the airport and check in our bags, we made our way to Tim Hortons to get something to eat.

"Hey here's $10, got buy yourself something to eat. I'll be right back" my mom handed me the cash and walk towards a woman. She's like one of the celebrities that fans photo shop with too much punk rock edits.

I minded my own business and ordered a ham sandwich and a french vanilla hot chocolate. I found a seat near the window where you can see those airplanes taking off and landing. I pulled out my charger and charge my phone. I start to eat my food and relax for a bit.

~30 minutes later~

"Flight A650 is now ready for boarding to Calgary" the over the PA said.

I stood up, grab my phone and charger. Then I realized, my mom hasn't show up yet. Where could she be? Seconds later, she showed up. Apologizing for being late. We got inside the plane, I got the window seat. I love window seats, you get to see the place from above with all the land and lights or houses.

I decided to sleep during the whole flight cause' I'm gonna be ready if shit happens when we land.

~3 hours later~

"Aircraft has landed at Calgary airport. Passengers may now slowly exit the aircraft. Thank you for flying with us, have a nice day. said the flight attendant and me and my mom slowly exited the airplane.

We got into a taxi and my mom told the taxi driver the address and we took off. I look out the window the entire time, admiring the city.  So far so good, I'm starting to like this city.

After seems like hours of driving, we finally stop. I headed out and look at the house. Pretty decent, nothing special. Love it. I took my bags out and go inside the house. It's already furnished. Whattt..

"Almost forgot to tell you, Marcus helped to buy the furniture" my mom said as she entered the house.

"Marcus?"

"My boyfriend"

"oh"

"Your room is upstairs, first room to the left. You need to go get furniture this weekend because Marcus doesn't know how do you like your room to be like."

I went upstairs and go inside the first room to my left. Wow, It's like a 100 times bigger compared to the one I had back in Toronto. It already has a queen size bed.

As I settled my stuff onto my bed, I head outside to my backyard. It's already like 5 in the evening and I could see a sunset. I lay down on the grass, close my eyes and smell the fresh air and thought This ain't that bad.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the fence near me. I shot my eyes open at the sudden noise and stood up quickly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you there" a thick Canadian accent boy said.

I look at the ground because I'm not good at meeting new people.

"I just saw you there laying around, I thought you were dead" he chuckled. And that's when I decided to look up at him.

He has the greenest eyes and a perfect smile plastered on his face and that jawline of his can make girls go weak on their knees. He is so perfect.

"The quiet type eh? I assume that you're new here. My name's Collins, Christian Collins"

"Johnson, Brooke Johnson" we shook hands and at that moment, I felt something different in his handshake, like some sort of electricity that egnites the insides of me.....

A/n

OMGGGG CHRISSS. Anyways I hope you like this chapter because I really put alot of effort in it. I'll see you soon. BYEE :)

Don't forget to vote :*