Chapter 8

* Christian's P.o.v *

 "Get out of here Val, I'm expecting someone later" But nothing could stop her, she was inside my house already.

"Aw, I thought you were expecting me" she gives me those puppy dog eyes and pouts her lips. I roll my eyes at her. How can she be like that.

Before I can say or do anything, she crashes her lips against mine. I try to stop myself and get my lips away from hers but she is just too strong to break free ( she was also hugging me ).

Seconds later, I hear the door opens. Brooke. Damn. Valerie also heard the door open, she immediately lets go of me.

I could see Brooke's eyes watery, I could see hurt in her eyes.

"Brooke, I can explain th-" before I can finish, I was cut by Brooke.

"You know what Chris, I'm so done. I always hated my life and I thought that moving here would change everything but no. I thought you were the one and I instantly fell in love with you the day that we first met. But I was wrong, you were in love with Valerie all this time. What you told me about her being a bitch last night was ALL A DAMN LIE. You were trying to use me as your toy all along. I was so dumb for falling for you."

Brooke's eyes let down a few stream of tears after saying that. She left immediately.

"Now that she's gone, we could hang out together" Valerie said, is she that serious? At this moment?

"Go home Valerie, don't ever come her- You know what? I don't want to see your face ever again in my life." My words left her mouth hanging open. I don't care.

I went and chase after Brooke.

*Brooke's P.o.v *

How could he be like this, I thought he has feelings for me but I guess I'm so wrong. He was toying with me all along. I guess he has always loved Valerie from the very beginning. I'm so selfish, selfish like my mom said to me back in Toronto before we moved. I walk alone to a nearby park and sit down on a bench. I could see children playing happily at the playground. From a distance, I see a couple cuddling up on a bench. I quickly look away, no wanting to feel the feels.

I fiddle with my fingers and thought about everything for a moment. The thoughts hurt me, I begin to tear up, covering my face as I began to sob alone on my own.

"Brooke? Is that you?" I look up from my hands and see Chris.....

"What do you want with me? Aren't you and Valerie a happily ever couple?" I say and stand up, immediately walking away from him.

"No, I'm not dating Valerie, NEVER. And I'm here to apologize" He says while following me behind like a lost puppy.

"No" I say coldly.

"Please Brooke, just give me a chance to explain to you, to explain to you that I lo-lo-love you too" he says, begging me.

Silence....

"Please Brooke. PLEASE" this time he grabs hold of my shoulder.

I have no choice but to turn around and face him. I regret for talking to him like I don't care a few moments before. I see the redness from his eyes, he's holding back from crying. I couldn't take it. I don love him, at once I hug him tightly and he hug back too.

"Sorry for talking to you like I don't care. But tell me, are you and Valerie dating?" my voice broke at the end cause' I'm also at the verge of tears.

"Never in a million years that she would be my girlfriend cause I already got one. That is you Brooke" he says looking at me and instantly kisses me.

His lips taste like strawberries and feels so soft. Electric sending to my whole body. I've never felt so good in my life.

After about 5 minutes kissing, I let go cause' I can't breathe.

"So are we official?" I ask, rubbing my eyes from the tears.

"If you say so" he says smiling and kissing me one last time.

* Christian's P.o.v *

"Wanna go get some ice cream?" I ask after breaking out of the kiss

"Definitely"

We walk to a nearby ice cream shop hand in hand. My dream of having Brooke as my girlfriend has finally came true.

At the shop ( Baskin Robbins ) Brooke ordered  'Very Berry strawberry' ice cream and I ordered a Bubble gum flavoured ice cream. Brooke offered to pay but I refuse it. He have been arguing on who to pay at the cashier for about a few minutes and the girl at the cashier is getting tired of us.

"No I will pay for it" I kiss Brooke immediately and my hands put on her waist. Smooth Chris. Real smooth.

Brooke finally gave up and I payed for the ice cream. We sit down at a booth way back of the shop. We just talk and talk, nothing more.

As we were talking happily with no one disturbing. I group of guys came in and I could see Brooke shock for a minute. One of the guys whistled at her and I could tell that she was pissed.

A few minutes later, that group of guys came to our table and said to me "What are you doing here with my girl?"

A/n

ANother cliffhanger :o Sorry guys i want to make you guys excited. Anyways I wish you guys have a wonderful new year 2015. I didn't stay up to watch the fireworks because my country doesnt do that kind of thing where everybody gather around some place and watch the fireworks. Yeah :(

Hope you had a wonderful new year celebration and also.... remember to complete your new year's resolution

Don't forget to vote too

BYe :D