Chapter 40

Percy's POV
I watch Annabeth flinch as an Apollo girl rubs the see through cream on her belly. After she finishes she scans for the baby. Annabeth smiles excitedly. "Its a girl!" The Apollo girl squeals. Annabeth gasps and the smile on her face grows. I smile equally happy. I walk up to her and hug her.

*back home*
Annabeth gets up to our room as quickly as possible. She looks like she was going to vomit, I decide to follow her.

Annabeth's POV
Derek sent me a text today. *Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Your baby's death isn't very far* I have to tell percy, or he'll kill our baby girl. Tears start spilling out of my eyes. A sob escapes from my mouth. I fall to the ground clutching my phone to my chest. "Annabeth! What's wrong?" Percy asks oblivious of what I'm going to do.

"Percy, I need to tell you something.." I choke out a sob. He nods suspiciously. "I'm doing this for the good of the baby, do you hear me, for the good of the baby. You may not understand why now, but sooner or later you will." I breath and pull him in for a kiss. This may be the last kiss we will ever share.

A/N
CLIFFHANGER!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. I think it's a cliff hanger. I hope. Sorry about the kinda bad percy chapter. Im not good at writing from his POV sadly.