Chapter 14

Percy's POV
SHE KISSED ME! WHICH MEANS SHE ACTUALLY LIKES ME! I guess that guys she was with wasnt her boyfriend after all. She pulled away when she heard someone call her name. She told me to bring her up. We swam upwards until we had reached the top of the lake. A dude pulled her up. I jumped up and stood in front of them.
"Hey Derek" she said nervously. "Hey Annie" he says as he kisses her full on the lips.I just stood there shocked. "Hey, I'm percy." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck."What were you guys doing down there?" he asks eyeing me suspiciously. "He just showed me the fish at the bottom of the lake." she said quickly. I look at her in disbelief and storm off. "Nice to meet you guys." I call and run away as fast as I can.
Annabeths POV
I can't believe I kissed him! Why did I do that!! "I'll be right back." I told Derek. "Steve why don't you continue your tour." I said sending him a mental message to just agree. He nodded and said "Ya there are some stuff I didn't show you yet."
I ran after Percy. "Percy!!" I yelled. "Percy!!" I kept looking for him until I found him sitting next to a stream with a rock that looks like a fist sticking out of the ground. "Hey perce." I say sitting next to him. "What do you want?" he asks coldly . "I wanted to apologize" I said sadly. The guilt was eating me alive. Why did I do that to him. I didn't want to hurt him. I couldn't help it.
"Apologize for what? For leading me on when u had a freaking boyfriend?" he growled." Did u do that so you can make me feel bad!!!! All these years I never got a girlfriend Annabeth! Do you know why?!? Its because I love you , and I couldn't bring myself to date another person that was not you. But apparently you could." he yelled. My hands were on my mouth as tears started to stream down my face. He never got a girlfriend because he loved me and he didn't try to forget about me.
"I'm sorry" I cried. I started crying really hard. He still didn't look at my face. "Percy, I'm really sorry!" I yelled. He finally looked at me and said." No I'm sorry for ever loving you." he stood up and left while I was left in the same spot I was crying my eyes out.
A/N
This is so depressing, but it will get better soon :-). hope u like this fanfic. love you guys . Byeeeee.