Chapter 43

A/N
Ello beautiful people! How are you?? Hope you like this chapter. I want to thank you guys for reading my story and getting me to 8k reads !! That's freaking amazing!!Bye loveliess <3

Please check out theses stories and help out my friends:
Unstable by Argxntship
Never Look Back by LoveLifexoxo123

Annabeth's POV
I lay in my hospital bed, while holding my baby as if it was going to disappear in a few seconds, dreading the talk -that I knew was coming - with Percy. He stood there at the corner of the room fiddling around with his fingers, trying to find something to do with them.

"What's her name?" The question takes me by surprise. "Umm...Madison." I say shyly, scared he won't like it. "Maddy for short." I ramble on. He nods before taking his eyes off the ground and shooting a glance at me, but later on, his gaze finds the floor once again. At this moment , Derek decides to burst into the room. Percy's head shoots upwards , his eyes narrowing. "How dare you tear this family apart!" He growls, running towards Derek and throwing a punch at him, but instead of hitting him, it goes right through him.

"Was very surprised that the all powerful demigods didn't see that coming." he smirks. An eliodon(did I spell that correctly?) Madison starts crying. "Piper! Help." I scream, cursing under my breath for being so clueless and helpless. The Derek I know would never do this. "Shh Maddy, shh. It's gonna be okay." I try to soothe my new born baby, kissing her head multiple times.

Piper runs into the room, and locks eyes with me. "An eliodon!" I cry. She nods sternly before running to where Derek is standing and starts to charmspeak. "You will leave this body immediately and you and your friends will never bother us again!" She commands the eiliodon. He looks at her cluelessly before nodding and getting out of Derek's body.

Derek falls to the ground unconscious, and a nurse is summoned to take him to a room to recover. I nod gratefully at her and turn my head to percy, which is just standing there clueless. "So, it's not his baby?" He asks hopefully. "No" I laugh, as tears start to gather up at the corners of my eyes.