Chapter 22

Percy's POV
Annabeth and her friends started talking. I just sat there casually listening, when they started talking about girl things and boys and me. "Hey Annie?" I asked feeling insecure. Why were they talking about me. She glared at me playfully then pouted. "Don't call me Annie!" she yelled. I gave her my signature smirk and kissed her. "AW MY GAWD MY SHIP IS SAILING." Erica cried. Piper sighed. "She's totally going to be claimed by Aphrodite." That made us pull away. Oh no. Not another Aphrodite girl.
After that remark a pink dove appeared on top of Erica. Really Aphrodite? Really? 'Yes really' a voice boomed in my head. Wow, that goddess will do anything to prove a point. "EEEEEK I KNEW I HAD SOME LOVE MUMBO JUMBO IN ME!!" Erika screeched. We introduced her to the camp and got cheers from all the Aphrodite kids. "I'm gonna leave you with them ok?" I asked. She nodded and kissed me on the cheek before running off with Thalia, Piper, and Erica.
I jogged to the amphitheater I put a hand through my jet black hair. Something has to happen. A demigods life is not that peaceful. I uncapped my pen/ sword which Chiron gave me. He said it had to do something with my dad. I started slashing, staving, and hacking away at some dummies. I was training when suddenly a voice flooded into my thoughts. "Hello child." a voice called. It seemed distant yet very warm and welcoming. "Who are you?" I thought.
I was interrupted by a flash of light. I shielded my eyes by instinct. Once I opened them, I saw a beautiful woman with startling grey eyes like my wise girl and blonde curls like her too. "I am Athena , goddess of Wisdom and Battle strategy." She said calmly. That's Annabeths mother. Oh boy.
A/N
Next chapter something unexpected will happen *insert evil grin here* if u have any suggestion for anything just send me a message. I hope u like this fanfic. OUAT IS AWESOME, TEEN WOLF IS TOO. Byeeeee <3