Chapter 42

Annabeth's POV
I try to steady my breathing , waiting for Piper to come. Soon, I hear wings flapping heavily against the air. I look up, wiping the sweat of my forehead. Pipers enters the room at a running pace, her eyes scanning for me. When she sees me huddled up in the corner tears staining my face, she races to my side and helps me stand up.

"Oh my gosh! Annabeth! What happened? Where's percy?!" She asks me , pressing on the last question angrily. " Long story short, he hates me, Derek threatened me to kill our baby if I didn't tell percy the baby was his!" I cried weakly. Piper's eyes lit on fire as she clenched her jaw. "Oh I'm gonna give that little shit a piece of my mind!" She yells angrily. We start walking downstairs and get into my car.

*at the hospital*
Piper and I walk to the front of the hospital as fast as I can. I yell in pain as the jabbing in my stomach becomes severe. "Nurse! Help, she's in labor!" Piper tells the nurse at the counter. Her eyes widen, she calls another nurse that brings a hospital bed with her (is that what they r called?). Piper and the two nurses help me lie down on the bed.

They take me to the delivery room and the doctor arrives. A small voice in my mind keeps hoping -although it's less likely- that percy will come. I sigh, but that turns into a cry of pain. "She needs to give birth now." the doctor says rapidly. I nod . "Do you want a normal delivery or a cesarean section?" She looks at me waiting for an answer. "Natural." I choke.

"Calm down Mrs Jackson and follow our instructions." the doctors calm voice fills the room. I nod , the pain making me feel like exploding. "Now, I need you to pu-" He is cut off when Percy Jackson-the love of my life- bursts into the room. He looks at me frantically before running to my side and reaching for my hand. This make me cry harder. Tears of Joy mixed with Tears of Pain. "Are you ready?" the doctor asks. "Yes ." I breath , sending Percy a look of gratitude. He squeezes my hand in return.

"Push!" I push as hard as I can and start screaming. "Push!" She says again, and I do as commanded. Tears fall rapidly, but Percy is there to wipe them off. "Shh, it's okay." He kisses my hand. "Take a few deep breaths." the doctor tells me."In...out ....in....out.....good....Push!" Sweat starts dripping from my forehead. Percy takes a towel and dabs it off."I can see its head."She tells me happily. I push one last time before the sound of the beautiful wailing of my child fills the room. "She's beautiful." she whispers.

A/N
I'm pretty proud of myself cause I RESEARCHED THIS. How do u expect me to know what cesarean section is 😂. Hope you like this chapter. Byee <3