Chapter 13

Annabeth's POV
I was confused. I'm never confused. Apparently the Greek gods are real. What? How is that possible! Steve took Derek and I into a car. "Steve where are we going?" I ask nervously. "To camp half blood" he answers simply and starts to drive. "Since when did u know how to drive?" Derek asks. "I don't." he answered again. My eyes widened. "Then why are you driving if u don't know how to!!" I yell. "Don't worry" he laughs.
*40 mins later*
"Are we there yet!" Derek asks. "Thats ur ADHD kicking in." Steve says. "How did u know I'm ADHD." Derek asks suspiciously. "All demigods are either dyslexic or ADHD or both, a guy at camp called Percy Jackson is both." he said proudly. My eyes widened at the name. It can't be. He's gonna be at the same place I'm going to. "Are you ok." Derek asks sweetly. "Ya, I'm fine." I fake smile so he thinks I'm ok. He hugs me and kisses me. Oh my. What am I going to do.
We arrived at camp half blood. Steve took us to a blue house called the big house. As we went in, Steve made us sit down in uncomfortable chairs next to an office while he talked to someone.
"Annabeth can u come in please." Steve asked nicely. I kissed Derek on the cheek and entered the office. I saw a very tall man. I looked at him again and saw that he was half horse. My face palled. "Don't worry child, I won't hurt you." he said nicely.
"You're -You're half h horse." I gulped. I started feeling light headed again. "Calm down annabeth" Steve smiled. "We will explain everything."
They explained everything. I was confused at first, but I guess this is true since I tried to pinch myself multiple times. I came out of the office and gave Derek a reassuring smile. He nodded and entered. The horse dude turned out to be called Chiron. He seems so nice and wise. I was starting to like this place. They told me someone would give me a tour of this place. I was really excited.
I was excited until I saw the familiar black hair and sea green eyes that I always loved and admired. It was Percy Jackson. The one I promised that I always would love and not forget. I didn't forget, and I never will. As much as I try to, I realized that it won't happen. Because he is the love of my life and I can't admit that.
Percy's POV
Apparently two new campers came. I had to give a tour to one of them. I bet your wondering. When did I get here. Right after Annabeth left. I winced as I remembered her. I missed her, but now I can never see her again since you can't have a phone or anything electrical so the monsters can't track you. That's right, I said monsters. It's not like being a demigod isn't great, it is. You have different powers depending on your godly parent. My father is Poseidon so I have awesome water powers.
I was heading to the big house to get the girl I was supposed to give a tour to. I froze. It can't be her. She can't be a demigod too. I looked thoughtfully at the beautiful blond hair and the startling grey eyes. Im so happy she's here, but what if that guy she came with was her boyfriend. Stop thinking like that Percy! It's ok if she has a boyfriend she's been gone for 1 year. Ok, let's do this.
Annabeth's POV
I wonder what he will do when he sees me. He looks even better than he did before! ANNABETH YOU HAVE AN AWESOME BOYFRIEND SO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! I scold myself. 'Annabeth you will always love him, and you know that' my brain said. I sighed . "Hel- Annabeth! I can't believe your here!" he came over and hugged me. You can't believe how much I missed being in his comforting arms.
"Oh my gods Annabth!" I can't believe you're here!" he laughed. I blushed. Be looks so hot. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that. "Hi perce, since when have you been here?" I ask trying not to be too enthusiastic. What if he has a girlfriend. Pssssht I shouldn't care! I have a boyfriend!
"I've been here since u left to San Francisco" he winced. I winced too. "So who's ur godly parent?" I asked quickly changing the subject. "Poseidon God of the seas." he said proudly. "No wonder you were so good at swimming!" I say punching him playfully in the arm. " Um .. so do you want to start the tour?" he asked nervously. "Ya sure." I say politely .
He showed me Camp Half blood. I loved it. I just can't explain how awesome it is. "Do you want me to show u my favorite place at camp half blood?" percy asked cheekily. "Ya sure." I answered laughing at his face. He held my hand . That's sent sparks all over my body. He pulled me towards the lake, carried me bridal style and jumped in. I screamed. "PERSEUS JACKS-"
I opened my eyes to find myself completely dry in an air bubble at the bottom of the lake. Percy gave me his signature grin. I wanted to kiss him right then. "Perks of being a son of Poseidon." he grinned. We started laughing. We stopped laughing and looked at the fish swimming past us. We looked at each other for what felt like years until I closed the gap between us and kissed him.
A/N
Heyyyy. I hope u guys like my fanfic. If u have any suggestions just tell me. AND THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS IS AWESOME UNTIL NOW. I'm trying to read as slowly as possible so I don't finish , because if I finish the series will be over 😱😭. Love u all. Byeeeee.