Chapter 34

Annabeth's POV

I hold on to Percy's hand. We are looking for houses, and I think we found the right one for us. Two floors, a basement, 5 bedrooms, a pool, and a backyard. Its close to camp, and not very far from Sally's house. "Its perfect." I whisper to percy. He squeezes my hand and nods.

"We like this one." I clarify to the house dealer. "Great choice, I just need to get you the paper work and you need to submit the payment." she says. We nod." ok " percy says. once we get back to camp we get the paper work from Chiron and we pay. I'm so excited. We move in next week.

*1 week later*
We bought all of our furniture. We bought leather chairs, and sofas. Side lamps, a tv, a king size bed and a guest bed, a fridge, and more things. We are in the moving truck right now. Waiting to get to the house.

Once we get there I practically scream. I'm so happy. I smile at percy and he smiles back. Am I dreaming ?? I'm married to Percy Jackson and we just found our dream house. I pinch myself. Nope. I chuckle. "what's wrong?" Percy asks. "Nothing." I smile. As we approach the parking lot, I squeal and take Percy's hand. I run and drag him with me up to the house.

A/N
Hiiii Demisss. hope you liked this chapter. Something exciting is coming up *insert smirk here*