Chapter 41

Annabeth's POV
I held Percy's hands in mine. I was ready. It was time for me tell him what I need to say to save our baby girl. "Percy. I need to tell you something." I stutter. "What is it?" He strokes my cheek. My eyes wander until the find the ground. "Don't be a-" I cut him off. "The baby is Derek's." I announce. He freezes for a minute before he processes everything.

He shoots up from where he was sitting and looks at me wide eyed. I look him in the eyes trying to prevent any emotion of showing, but I fail and start sobbing. I try to stand up but collapse to the ground. I do not attempt to get up, instead I start crying harder, waiting for Percy's comforting voice to tell me everything is ok, but it never came.

I steady myself enough to look at percy. The shock and hurt in his eyes are clear. "You are lying." he tells me. I shake my head. I was dying to tell him I was , but he would do the same for the sake of our daughter.

"I have felt multiple feelings towards you since we were twelve, but this is the first time I fell hatred." he whispers. He storms out of the room, leaving me as broken as ever.

After an hour of trying to calm myself down. I pick up my phone and dial Percy's number, but before I press the call button, I stop and realize what just happened hours ago. I start sobbing again until a sharp pain erupts in my stomach. I start panting heavily and screaming when the pain becomes more intense.

I reach for my phone and dial Piper's number quickly. She answers on the second ring. "Hey annie! How are you ?" She asks me happily oblivious to the state I am in. "Piper please come quickly. I think my water broke." I cry into the phone. "It's not my due date." I sob.

A/N
Hello beautiful people! Hope you like this chappie. I changed my name btw 😂 ReignOfFandoms if you didn't know already 😊 I HAVE 7k READS OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS STORY!!.