Chapter 16

Annabeths POV
Well turns out I am a daughter of Athena and Derek is a son of Apollo . Derek is less open nowadays. I don't know why. He is so secretive. Today I decided to follow him and see where he always went. I followed him until he stopped and went into the forest. Why was he going that far? I kept walking behind him. He finally stopped walking and said "Hey Lexi.". Lexi was the Aphrodite girl he was next to when I got claimed by Athena.
"Hey Derek." she said slyly as she slipped her hands around his neck. He smiled . Then she pulled him into a kiss. I was shocked. I never thought Derek could do that. I'm not going to cry. "Derek?!" I said in disbelief. I cant believe he did that to me. He cheated on me, and we have only been here for a week!
He quickly turned and looked at me with wide eyes. "It's not what it looks like." he said quickly. "Oh really!" I said angrily. I was not gonna cry. I don't know what is wrong with me I'm these 2 years cause I'm getting very emotional. I guess it's just the events that are happening. My plan was not working so far. Tears were staring to form. I tried blinking them back, but it didn't work. I looked at Lexi and saw that she was smirking.
I turned around and started running. Sadly, Derek was one of the people that were as fast as me. He caught up to me and pulled me by my hand. "I have an explanation!" he tried to reason. "Sure you do! Just leave me alone!" I yelled as I tried to yank me arm free. He didn't let go so I unsheathed my dagger and put it to his throat. "We are through! So leave me alone." I warned. He gulped and let go of my arm. I took that as an opportunity and ran as fast as I can.
Percy's POV
Rose asked me to help her with her garden. Rose is a beautiful girl from the Demeter cabin with dirty blond hair that is cut like a bob, green emerald eyes, and nerd glasses which I find very pretty on her. She always looks natural and beautiful. Most guys don't like her cause she is what she is, but in my eyes she's pretty as hell.
'She'll never be as pretty as Annabeth, or as adorable' my brain said. "Stop thinking like that!" I muttered. I arrived at the Demeter cabin and went behind it to help her with her garden. You might be wondering why would she want me to help? It's because I can help in the water area. "Hey Rose." I said casually. "Hey perce." I flinched. Annabeth used to call me that.
I put that thought at bay as I bent down and started helping her. I was reaching for a specific plant . I guess she was too cause my hand went over hers. She blushed. Her glasses slipped off and fell in the dirt. I got them for her and put them on her. We looked at each other for a moment, but when she wanted to turn away, I put her face in my hands and gave her a kiss. She didn't pull away which means she actually enjoyed it. *enter smirk here*
Annabeth's POV
I ran to the first place my heart told me to go, the Demeter cabin to find my best friend Rose. We grew real close over the week, and now I consider her my best friend. I got there just in time to see Percy put Rose's face in his hands and kiss her. Tears started falling faster. I lost both of them now! Percy and Derek. If I hadn't kissed percy 1 week ago, he wouldn't be kissing Rose right now. I turned around and ran the opposite way.
A/N
No PERCABETH today. Oh well, the big moment is coming sooner every chapter . Hope you guys like this fanfic. if u have any additions or suggestions just tell me. Love you. Byeeeee.