Chapter 2

Percy's P.O.V

I walk over to the girl, that I was supposed to help . I see her curly blonde hair cascading to her shoulders. "Hey, I'm Percy Jackson." I greet her. She turns around. I was awe struck, she was naturally beautiful, the only thing I could detect on her was mascara, that complimented her startling gray eyes. She wore, black leggings and a simple gray t-shirt, that didn't make her stand out, but surprisingly that made her more beautiful in my eyes. I stick out my hand, and after a few moments she shakes it. "H-Hi I'm Annabeth Chase." she stutters.

"So what class do you have?" I ask her curiously. She immediately looks at the floor."I'm dyslexic." she tells me. I instantly smile at her. "Thats nothing to be ashamed of, I'm dyslexic too." I inform her. Her eyes shoot up and settle on me." I instantly feel happiness. "Really ?" She asks. "Yeah, let's go to the principals' office and he'll tell you."

We come out of the principal's office. "What did he tell you your class was? I totally zoned out." I scratch the back of my head. She laughs and instantly u heart warms. "I have English." She tells me. "I do too!" I exclaim. Her eyes brighten as we head over to our class.

"Hey Annie! Come sit by me." I tell her. She nods. I head over to the last row, but she stops me. "We are not sitting in the last row." she protests. I laugh. "Okay smartie pants." She smiles in victory. I run over to her and pull her on my shoulder. We were the only ones in the class, since Annabeth insisted we come early. "PERCY PUT ME DOWN NOW." She screams. I smirk and put her down. She blushes and runs to the third row. "This is where we are going to sit." She commands me. I put my hands up in surrender and sit down next to her. Cami instantly walks in. She was the "it" girl in this school. Everybody adored her, but no one saw her true colors.

I groan. "What do you want." She shakes her head. "Awe Perce, that really hurt." She turns her head to Annabeth and whispers something in her ear. Annabeth's eyes start watering. Cami walks out of the class. We had 12 minutes until class would start, I had to know what Cami told her.

A/N

I hope u like it!! pls give me ur feedback. pls vote and comment. Byeeee<3.