'3

*******

Two days after

"Assalamualaikum"I said in my sweet calm voice

"Waalaikumusalam"came my dad deep voice

"Abbah an tashi lafia?

"Lafiya alhamdulillah"he said

"Mashallah,Abbah  I'm going back to school on Saturday inshallah"I added.

"Okay Allah ya kaimu ....do you need anything?are you done with your shopping ?

"Aa I don't need anything ,am almost done with my shopping" i said my eyes still fixed  on the rug.

"Okay tooh ,your driver will drop you to school ,you should make sure your done with everything before Friday and you should leave as early as 7:00am you know the road to Abuja is not good.

"Okay inshallah,nagode Allah  ya Saka da alkhairi.

"Ameen. He answered.

I stood up immediately and left ,I went to mama's side,I greet her and told her I was leaving for school on Saturday .

"Do you need anything ?Are you done shopping?she asked looking at me straight in the eye.

"I averted my gaze immediately and replied her ,no I don't need anything,I'm almost done shopping ,I'm going to ya zulaiaha's house now  and then I will head to shop rite and finish doing all the necessary shoppings,Halima will be joining me.

"Okay toohm ki gaishe ta and my grand kids too.

"Inshallah ,Allah huta gajiya"with that I left to go and get dressed .

I dressed into a black and white palazzo trouser and a white top then I threw my black kimono which has a dotted white all over ,I wore it  on top and pinned my hijab ,I slipped in my jimmy choo flat shoe and my Gucci Quilted shoulder bag with my yazole flower quartz watch on my left hand i headed outside.I called my personal driver Audu and we headed straight to ya Zuzu's house.

"Assalamualaikum"I said pushing the door

"Walaikumusalam..what a surprise came ya Zuzu's voice.

"She hugged me and I hugged my two little cuties.

"Anti amished you ..they pouted

"Ayy I missed you too sweethearts come here" I said picking Affan up to my shoulders.

"Look what I brought for  you ...I said raising the chocolates up for them to see.

"Yayyy ...they said in unison I gave Aisha and Affan  the chocolates and they ran to me hugged me  and pecked me on my cheeks before  running to there room saying mummy will not let them eat all....ooh how I love this kids.

Ya Zuzus am going dama I came to tell you I'm going back to school on Saturday ne"I said  standing up to leave .