'35

HALIMA'S POV

"And we saw our life crashed when Amaani crashed and this time we know their is no going back"

"We need a doctor,get us a doctor"Abba said while picking Amaani in his arms to the emergency room  while Mami tailed behind him,and mum was crying uncontrollably attempting to get down from her bed while her husband soothed her back and forth with words of encouragement,Zuzu and mama where trying to console Mami who left the room with the help of her sons- Aleey,Saszy and BBJ.

"We need to get into surgery but we need her medical record"

"What's happening are you sure going  for a surgery is gonna be safe doctor Kin?"

"Migraine surgery is safe and effective, and to date, has helped many patients alleviate their migraine symptoms. Approximately 90 percent of chronic migraine patients have reported a significant reduction in migraine frequency, duration and intensity following surgery,you have nothing to worry about,well have all our teams ready in 20 minutes"

"I'll give her medical personnel a call so you could have all the records"The doctor nod as a yes.

"I'm here MR.GALADANCHI and I've got the best doctor in the field of neurological aspect ,meet Aymaan sheikh"I was bout to call Dr.Rayyan when his voice jolt my attention from the phone.

"I'll try and do my best inshallah the surgery will be successful even though her triggers are complicated and living her In a shock of state is making it more complicated.

    Two surgical techniques used to treat migraines are receiving mixed reviews from doctors. Plastic surgeons who perform the procedures have reported favorable results for a majority of their patients.

One procedure, called nerve decompression, removes tissue that puts pressure on one or more peripheral sensory nerves in your head thought to be trigger points for migraines. The other, called neurectomy, cuts a nerve in your head identified as contributing to migraines. The nerves lie on the surface of your skull and aren't part of your brain.

Before proceeding with the surgery, plastic surgeons generally require that a neurologist confirm the diagnosis of migraine. An important diagnostic challenge is that we identify which nerve or nerves are trigger points for the migraines. They could be in the temple, the front of the head or the back of the head.

Surgeons also assess what medications or other treatments the patient have  tried and whether they have failed. If she had  been a favorable response to Botox® or local anesthetic injections, she may be considered a good candidate for migraine surgery's during according to her treatment she had been responding good to treatment and this the chance we have to save her life,it's gonna be a complicated and a long surgery with no assurance if she'd wake up or not"DR.Aymaan explained while we listened carefully.

"Now will you please excuse me"he said while excusing  himself.

"Aymaan wait"I followed him when he was half way to the emergency room.

"Are you sure you can do this?"

"Yes I can,I'll do anything to save her life even if it means her not spending that life with me"he said with a smile.

"I'm so sorry Aymaan"I said apologetically.

"You have nothing to be sorry about you tried your best and I'm grateful for that,but I need a favor from you"he said pleading with his eyes.

"Go on"

"Don't tell her I was the one who operated on her no matter what okay?"

"But..."he cut me off.

"Please Halima"

"Okay"

"Thank you"he said with a smile and then walked away hurriedly.

AYMAAN's POV

"I'd prefer to die than let you operate on me"her words echoed in my head a hundred times.

"I love you Amaani,i do"

"Then leave me alone and never call  me,I'd know you do love me when you do that"she said on the other side of the phone.

"We can build a friendship at least,do not cut all ties with me Amaani"

"Theirs no room for friendship now aymaan,since you know i have a fiancé and I'm getting married real soon"

"Go build your life aymaan and start a family,don't get old for your age,all the girls are crushing"She added.

"And you're not crushing that's unique and I'm loving you for that but if only we had a chance,I've failed in love Amaani"

"You have someone,I could be friends with my friend's husband"

"If one has fallen,one does not learn how best to pack one's load"I added

"What do you want?"i asked

"For you to stop hovering over me like an ambitious stripper"

"I'll do just that if that's your peace"

I ended the call and I knew that was the end of us.

I still love her but I don't blame her cx I've played more than enough upon all that I got rejected by Maryam and now I'm currently engaged to Rashida Menk-one of the Best  fashion designer and We're getting married  a month from now.

Seeing her on this bed makes me recall everything and I never thought I'd see her like this-I never thought I'd see her on a hospital bed fighting for her life and I never thought I would be the life savior.

"Are you ready Dr.Shiekh"Doctor kin asked jolting me out of my reverie.

"Yes,let's do this"I said and we began to work.