'11

It was on a Saturday morning and I have to attend a meeting with the CEO of the transmission company of Nigeria,CBA Abuja on Monday on behalf of my father.Laila was going to school as it was her first year at the university,I decided to drop her off at school just to see the girl of my dreams again,it is said that when one is in love it doesn't matter how or where or when you did it or get it,I knew she was studying at Nile university Abuja and so as my little sister,so I called my cousin sister Ramla ,who's in her third year at the university studying pharmacy,she  helped Laila with her bags and showed her a room to go call Amaani.it was so easy because as Ramla told me earlier one of Amaani's friend Maryam is her course mate and they get along so perfectly.some minutes later she came out in a dark blue abaya which fitted her silhouetted figure perfectly,a fair lady tailed behind her,I said my salam and they both turned and  answered, i could tell she had a mixed expression on her face ,I knew I looked stupid because I didn't know how to start the conversation,so I apologized and she said a thank you,even thou she was trying to sound rude her splendiferous placid  voice deceived her,so I thought I should go on with the introduction,I told her my name and she was like who cares and I told her that i do care a lot,thou my mind was somewhere else I was staring at her shamelessly and came her beautiful voice once again,ooh this girl is gonna be  the death of me!she asked if I was following her and I said I was only their to apologize then I asked if we could  be friends,she answered with a Nah,thank you and left me there day dreaming about her.

The next morning

I laid on my bed dreaming about the woman who won my heart,how much ever I tried,her image refused to get out of my mind,so I had finally gave up resisting her image when my phone buzzed I picked up the call without checking the caller ID,before I could say a word I could hear farouq's voice shouting my name at the top of his lung,hey guy slow down don't damage my ear drum.

"You brainless badaam,what were you thinking that you had to go see her,who gave you the right?"

"No one I just decided to see the love of my life,so what's wrong with that?"

"You ain't serious,I explained  it to you that you should take your steps slowly and sensitively"

"I know I just couldn't resist myself from seeing her,I'm madly in love with her,I see her everywhere"

"Ooh I see"he said and laughed wholeheartedly"

"Don't go see her again without telling me about any of your plans,she had a Little misunderstanding  with my babe all  because of your stupidness"

"Ooh I didn't mean to,pls apologize  to my in-law on my behalf"

"How did you even get her to come down?"

"My cousin  helped me you know"

"Ooh I see"

"So when are you returning?"

"Tomorrow after the meeting"

"Okay I will be looking forward to see you on Tuesday morning at work"

"Okay man,thank you"

"Your welcome"he said and ended the call.

"It was 10:30Am already,I freshened up,and left for Laila's school as It was a Sunday,there's no lectures and I got nothing to do,as I promised Ramla earlier if she help me then I will take her out"