'30

C'mon girls but I ain't mad so why are you all mad?"

"She ruined everything,like everything"abeeda said while feeding her baby

"She fucked up,you guys where gonna hit it perfectly fine but then she messed it up"Yusrah Added.

"I guess my 'NO'card was not lucky it was just their for decoration,your answer was never a  'NO' and it was never gonna be,admit it girl"

"But it was never a yes too,she  saved me of the broken heart I was gonna be responsible for"

"You hate him I get but she doesn't deserve him"halima said.

"She likes men"yusrah said looking tired with her huge nine month belly.

"Hide your men guys,she's coming for them"abeeda said

"And she's coming for yours,your the one who looks like a mama who's just gonna born kids like chicken and take care of them like a  nanny sitting home as a house wife cx he's done  with you lady"we all

Laughed at Fatiti's statement and she received a hard glare from abeeda

"That's not funny guys"abeeda warned.

"Ion like aymaan and I'm in support that he goes for Maryam,ion know what love is...but she sure knows the sweetness of it just like you all,it's something simple...let's equal the equation -she likes aymaan and you all stop treating her like she isn't part of us she has apologize times without numbers,she might lose it next....aymaan and I are no more...don't y'all try calling his name with mine,it's so stupid of you guys cx thiers no feeling and theirs no connection....next time step into her shoes before you say a word"i said with a stern face and warned-I picked up my bag and left leaving them mouth agape anger fusing my soul.

It feels just somehow to see  your heart up side down while all in all you're a damage all right from the start,after one problem is solved another one will make it's way right up leaving you with no rest of mind-that's one hell of a definition of life,after all what am I?a child who's parents left to be an orphan for real or losing everything and be left with nothing?...

But sure when you see the people around you,the,beggars and children with no good health,you'd want to say alhamdulillah all the time for the grace of Allah.

Stopping right in the traffic I saw a very young child crying and rolling down with hands on his stomach,I couldn't resist-the image will haunt me just like my nightmares,seeing this child my heart cried with it forgetting about my own problem,I parked my car and rushed down to the boy-he looked pale and sick,a cute handsome boy who looks around 8 years old or less-turning to my left a guy stood just next to me and I took in his outfit,a civil servant of course.

"ooh my God your boiling boy"we need to rush the kid to the hospital,he said looking so scared with a lot of emotions held in his  eyes.

"Can you help me to the car please?"I asked nicely all my attention on the poor kid

"Cmon I'll drive and you sit and take care of the child"he said and took in my car keys