'15

"Assalamu alaikum"we said in unison

"Wa liakumusalam come in"

"I was about to come check up on you,but to my surprise your here"he said with a tired smile

"Yeah,you look tired-you sure you okay?"I asked worriedly.

"Nothing out of the ordinary Amaani,it wasn't long I came out of the theater"

"Ooh yeah...so how was it?"

"Alhamdulillah it was successful"

"Mash Allah"

"So what's up with you Amaani?"

"I really wanna talk  to you about something very important"

"Go on,feel free"he said with a smile on his face.

"I would like to keep my medical information private from now hence forth"

"What do you mean by that Amaani?" Halima asked

"I don't want you to give anyone feedback about my medical information  from now on"

"You mean your family members?"doctor Rayan asked.

"Yeah"

"Amaani but why?"Halima questioned

"Well Doctor you see,I don't want anyone of my family members worrying about me for nothing most especially my mum"

"I get your point Amaani but in this case they are the most important people in your life who need to know about your medical information more than anyone else...things might get pretty bad in the future-your triggers are growing bigger and your case is becoming more complicated-I have to tell them about all this-thanks for your foresight"

"I agree with you doctor"Halima added

"But doctor Rayan you need to understand pls,I really don't want to be a burden on their shoulder even though they are my parent-this is about my life too and I have all the say in it-I'm not sick I'll be perfectly fine inshallah"

"If things go pretty bad,I'll never be able to forgive myself,your parents trust me with this,with you,how can I just let them down-understand this at this point anything can go wrong-but we don't pray for that,you need them the most Amaani,so why do you want to hide your health info to them,I see no point in that,I'm sorry I can't help you Amaani"

"Please understand my point"I pleaded

"No Amaani enough now,you heard him,they need to know please get this Cx your the one taking  it wrong here,if we help you then it's also like we cheated you"she stumped out of the room without adding a word.

"Halima please make her understand"

"Inshallah I'll talk to you later"