'5

(Edited)

Ayman's   P.O.V

    I was heading into  the shopping mall,when I saw something flashed my eyes and my heart started beating so fast,I looked a little  to the right,that's when I first spotted her ,I saw something I was craving for ,for a very long time ,my heart skipped at the site of the most beautiful lady I've ever  seen,her scent alone was making me hungry of her,she smells of cotton candy and marshmallows,ooh how I love her scent ,an average height fair lady,dressed in a black and white dotted kimono revealing her silhouetted figure,her figure was light and pleasant,her shoe was jimmy choo flat  and her bag was Gucci Quilted shoulder and her wrist watch is made by yazole flower quartz watch  i headed she's used to "the best."

The woman looked nothing short of 20 and if this is important to the "setting," it's best to introduce it early. her hijab fitted her perfectly revealing her beautiful strawberry shaped face,she has a very dark brown eyes and a small red blood lips,the expression on her face was anomalist she looked pure vitriol,seeing her like this made my heart want to ripe out of my chest and from the moment I set my eyes on her I promised to behoove her ,the lady who won my heart ,the lady I want to be with for the rest of my life ,she was the lady I've longed looked for ,the lady I was craving for ,the mother of my unborn children,the woman I will get no matter what it cost looking at her alone makes my heart cosy,indubitably I promised not to ever let any deleterious thing come her way,I promised  to make her my quintessential lover and ,I would be the most unencumbered man in the whole world ,I will never be despondent on her no matter what I will make her mine , So i decided to follow her into the shopping mall just to look at her beautiful self once's again.i saw her heading to the chocolates section and so I stood a little far away from her then I saw her heading to pay the bills,that was when I decided to give my card instead,When I heard her placid cute baby voice telling the cashier to take her card ,ooh even her voice sounds of conviviality,forwarding my card to the cashier when  I heard a deep but familiar voice interrupted me "excuse me I'm with her"and she suddenly looked up,then I realized it was my friend farouq whom we work together with,the lady looked shocked and then surprised then they headed to the parking lot and we exchanged pleasantries with farouq until then I told him what I want.

"What the hell where you doing?you wanted to impress her by paying her bills?habaa guy you could have done something better...is that all your brain could think of asshole?Farouq asked .

"Guy I really love this lady"I said with all sincerely in my voice.

"Wait who?you mean Amaani?"

"Love at  first sight huh"farouq said.

"Haba guy  I'm damn serious wllhi,fuck even her name is placid"pls help me out"

"She's my girlfriend best friend"

"I know pls you can just help me by giving me her contact"

"Kai fa dan iska ne,play boi like you,your always concupiscent toward girls  and now you want to play her?tooh wllhi this lady here is not that kind of a frugal girl let me tell you,she don't even have your time and all besides do you know who she is?

"She's the daughter of the almighty "AMIN NASIR GALADANCI"the world 3rd richest man in the whole of Africa,she could get you arrested if she wished.

"Wllhi I'm serious,when i saw her I felt something,the feeling is Toilsome to classify,I'm not going to  play her ,I just want her ,I want to marry her,habaaa dude don't fuck up na ,just give me  her card and leave everything to me,trust me wllhi I'm not going to play her"

"She did block you if you ain't fortuitous wllhi because she does that"

"Yeah yeah I get it ,pls just her card"

"I will ask my babe first,if she approves then I will send you her card okay?

"Mehn thank you"

"Your welcome"

"With that we left to the parking lot and I just couldn't stop staring at her shamelessly and I can feel she's not comfortable under my gaze.

"I apologize to her but she didn't say a word instead she turned to thank farouq and entered her white 

Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio car.

"This babe is killing me"

****************

Halima's P.O.V

I ate and gist with Ma,then  I rushed to my room to go and pray I entered the room and saw my phone was ringing before it ended  before I could reach for it ,picking it up I saw three missed calls from "Mon amour" so I called immediately .

"Assalamualaikum Amour"

"Walaikumusalam My love"came his sweet deep Voice.

"Yes habibi"sorry I was with Ma.

"It's okay bae,I missed you already"

"Same here babe"I said while pouting as if he could see me.

"Babe do you know the stranger Amaani met earlier Aymaan?"

"Nah,but you introduced him earlier,looks like you know each other"

"Yes my love his my office friend Aymaan Muhammad sheikh"

"Ooh,you've never mentioned him"

"Yh ,he said he likes Amaani and that he would love to have her card,can you pls give me her card,so I could send it to him?

"Babe you know Amaani is toilsome to handle when it comes to things  like this ,she will be very mad at me,you know she's not interested in all this stuffs,besides she might end up blocking him as usual"

"Yeah babe but he's been pleading with me and he's still disturbing me wllhi"

"Uhmmm,okay I will handle it"

"I will forward her card later inshallah"

"Okay love,thank you so much Habibty,I love you so fucking much"

"I love you too Mon Amour,pls take care of yourself for me Habibi"

"Inshallah my love,I will call you later,I have to go now,bye"

"Bye"with that I ended the call and prayed.