'19

"Take a sit Mr Amin"the doctor said while taking his seat.any problem Doctor?Abba asked worriedly.

                                                                                                  Suicide is more complex than a 'decision' the doctor explained as Abba listened carefully.

People who attempt suicide aren't always convinced it's the only option. It's more often that they have exhausted their emotional reserves to continue pursuing those options. It is, in many ways, the ultimate state of burnout.

That state of burnout doesn't happen overnight, either.

In order to attempt suicide, a person has to be in the neurological state where they can override their own survival instincts. At that point, it's an acute state — not totally unlike a heart attack or other medical crisis.

A person has to have reached a point when they feel their capacity for emotional pain has outweighed the amount of time they're able to wait for relief, at the same moment when they have access to the means to end their life. The very fact that someone can progress that far is a much stronger reflection of the state of mental health in our country.

We didn't fail, and neither did you. The system failed us all.

In her case A suicide attempt doesn't necessarily mean someone didn't believe they were loved.

It doesn't mean your loved one didn't know you cared or believed they wouldn't get the unconditional acceptance and care that you (without a doubt) had to offer. Even for those who meticulously planned and appeared very committed to killing themselves, they are — in a way — sabotaging themselves. The longer we take to plan, the more we leave open the possibility of an intervention or slipup.and in that case You will most likely be going home with a recommendation for follow-up care with a therapist.

"I hope you get all what I'm trying to say Mr.Amin?

"Yes doctor"I just want the best for her,I don't want her feeling all this way and all.

"We has some test done on her and it looks like she's been  suffering from a severe headache which is leading to lots of complications in her brain"

"Yes and that's exactly what I'm afraid of"

"Well in this case you  need to take extra care of her,you need to monitor her time to time and most likely she shouldn't be all alone,try hard to get things off her mind,you don't need a therapist she'll be absolutely fine in about some days,we gave her an injection to help her rest and so she'll be awake in two or due three days inshallah"he said with a smile

"Thank you Doctor Huzaif"Abba said returning his smile with a sad one.

He walked straight to the room and looking up he saw zulaiha,khalifa,Afan,Aisha,Halima,her mum and Dad all seated   in the room.

"Grandpa,grandpa,they kids said running towards Abba,how are you my little prince and princess?he said flashing them a sad smile,we are fine grandpa but Aunty is not,why is she laying there grandpa?aisha asked she'll be fine princess don't worry okay?okay she said while Afan was up on Abbas sided hip.what the doctor said?Mami asked worriedly,he said she'll be fine in about two or due three days-they gave her injection to help her rest,so I think y'all should go home and rest.im not leaving here without Bibi Mami said cleaning a lone tear that threatened to fall,Mami you need to get home,zulaiha and Halima will stay here okay?no the house is boring without Bibi,what will I do there alone?Taslim and Yasmin will keep you accompany,just get some rest and you can come back in the morning okay?okay finally Mami agreed to leave,mama said goodbye to Ma and zualiaha and then left with Mami and Muhammad while Ma was waiting for waiting for her husband who was talking to Abba,Halima and zulaiha agreed to stay with Amaani and minutes later everyone left leaving Halima and zulaiha,while Abba left with Afan and Aisha to sleep over at his house,Khalil left for home and Ma and her husband left too-saying she'll send the driver to bring dinner and some clothes for them.