'6

It was on a Thursday morning,I was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone,when I heard mama's voice shouting my name,I rushed immediately and then I bumped into her,sorry mama I was just coming to meet you.

"Meet me in my room"

"I tailed behind her" I swear I could tell she looks angry,ya Rabbil izah what did I do this time around,ooh ni Amaani.

"What the hell did I tell you?"she was shouting at the top of her lungs.

"I kept quiet,Cx I swear I have no clue on what she's saying.

"I told you and Zulaiha to fix a date and go apologize to your mum"isn't that  what I told you.

"Today is Thursday,you have just one more day to go back to school"so tell me why didn't you go and apologize to her?"

"It's been two good weeks now,did you even call her?"

"No"I said in a shaky voice.

"And why is that?"

"Wato ke kin isa har an haifo ki ma ko?yaushe ma aka haife ki?ke ce uwarta ko ita ce uwarki ko ke kika haifeta da baza ki kirata ba ,kuma ki bata hakuri(you want to show us that you can do what you feel like they gave birth to you ai  abhi?when did they even born you ?are you her mother or is she your mother that you won't call her and apologize)

"Is that what you will repay me with,Dan ace ni na hanaki zuwa ko?(so they would say I stopped you from going abhi)so they would have an additional insult about me again,so they would say I want to separate you and your mother abhi?have I ever in my life told you not to go visit her if you want to?but no,people will always insult me and think I'm the one who is telling you  to do all the bad things,at-least think of me first before you do something,think of what people will say before you do something,at least even if you don't see me as a good person or a good mother just do me this one favor,I'm asking nicely now,you won't be happy if I get angry wllhi,zan bata maki rai,no matter what she's your mother,yes she's your mother and you have nothing to do about it,no matter what don't hold grudges with her,if you think by doing this she will change then wllhi your mistaken she will only be worst, If your parents cause you uneasiness, you should not make them uneasy, and if they beat you up, you should not hurt them. You should pray for them and throw nothing but a look of kindness and affection at them. Your voice should never be raised above theirs, and you should never walk ahead of them.

"It is your mother's right towards you that you should remember that she carried you in her womb for several months and nourished you with the sap of her life. She employed all her essence to keep and protect you. She did not care if she herself went hungry, while you were fed to satiety; or to go thirsty herself, while your thirst was quenched; or to have no clothes, while you were well-covered; or to stay in the hot sun, while you were sheltered; She ignored her sweet sleep and tolerated the pain of sleeplessness for your sake. She protected you against the heat of summer and cold of winter. She bore all that pain in order to have you, and you may have her. You should know that you are unable to thank your mother appropriately unless God helps you and grants you the favour and ability to repay her.In such a case, obeying a mother's order is prior to God's command. For example, if there is a question of jihad (holy war), those who are able to fight the infidels, must take part in the battle, but if a young man possesses all the qualifications for participation in the holy war, except that his mother does not allow him to go (on the condition that his non - participation causes no damage to the Muslims), he can abstain from participation in the war solely because of his mother's prohibition, and decide to stay by her side.