An Unexpected Visitor

(fn)- first name

(hc) hair color

(ec) eye color

(fc) favorite color

CPOV

It was sadly Saturday which meant, that my sister was coming in 2 days.

I fiddled with my chess piece figuring out how to announce to Sebastian hey! I have a sister!

I sighed and saw the black figure at the door.

"Young master you have a letter from Ms (fn) Phantomhive- wait whose that?" Sebastian asked.

I groaned and gestured for him to sit. "I might as well explain everything." I say as I open the letter.

"(Fn) is my sister, yes I know your shocked and are wandering how she is alive well, (fn) is 5 years older than me (Ciel is 15 in this). At the time she was 17 and the day before the fire, Mr Tanaka my former butler was taking her to finishing school in France with Lizzy. Naturally she hadn't heard of the manor burning to the ground till after the funeral. (Fn) being the older one got the Funtom company, but everyone thinking she was dead in London she gave me 1/3 of the company and even though she was better at solving cases father put in his will for me to be the next watchdog so I took the responsibility." I say.

Sebastian listened and said, "so that's why you can't change the company."

"Precisely, (fn) believes we should keep it like how it is, since it's like a family heirloom to her. Anyways she is visiting on Monday and is staying for a few weeks mostly just to check up on the company. I need you to talk to Mr Tanaka and get her room ready and prepare to what it used to look like." I say.

"Which room used to be her old room?" Sebastian asked.

I bite my lip and say, "yours."

Sebastian clearly looked pissed since it would mean cleaning up everything and changing the entire room.

"That's an order now, go and prepare the manor, Mr Tanaka knows everything that will please (fn) and we have to do that or else I will lose my portion of the company so go on." I say.

SPOV

I walked off to find Mr Tanaka. I smirked wondering what this girl was like, was she has needy as the young master? Or was she nicer? Or maybe she was worse?

"Mr Tanaka Lady (fn) will be joining us on Monday and staying for awhile, the young master has informed me that you know everything that she enjoys." I say.

Tanaka nodded scratching his head. "Ms (fn) she sure was a Phantomhive if anything." He said laughing a bit, "she wants everything a certain way and nothing to change, just like her father if anything."

I raised my brow as we walked to my room.

"Alright Sebastian, her room had a queen sized bed with (fc) sheets, red drapes curtains, a vanity, and a (fc) rug." Mr Tanaka said whipping the sweat on his forehead.

I nod and we both start to work cleaning, dusting and changing everything.

"Sebastian why does it look like your bedroom has never been used?" Tanaka asked me.

I went pale and said, "well I'm always working so, I've never found the need to sleep."

"Sebastian that's not very healthy, but you always do look awake and energized." Tanaka said as he changed the finale thing and we where done.

"Alright then we best prepare the menu next." Tanaka said.

"Menu?" I say confused.

"Yes, she loves (favorite food) and I'm sure she would be appreciative if we had it on Monday, she is very picky about food since she likes it how I make it so I'm going to teach you." Mr Tanaka said.

'This kid sounds like a brat already...' I thought as we walked into the kitchen and Mr Tanaka gave me a crash course of cooking.

Saturday turned to Sunday which was when I ordered all the servants to clean and I was to go with Finny to change the plants out.

I started to think, 'why was it so important for the manor to be a certain way for this girl she is 20 something right? So it would have changed by now. But I guess I'll never understand humans.'

Me and Finny trimmed the hedges and planted flowers alongside the manor.

Finally it was Sunday night and the manor was beautifully cleaned polished and fixed.

"Oye! Mister Sebastian why did we hafta change de manor?" Bard asked.

"Ms (fn) Phantomhive will be joining us tomorrow for a few weeks, she is the young master's sister and you three must be on your best behavior." I say.

The night came and then suddenly it was morning. I dressed the young master and then there was knock on the door. Mr Tanaka advises me that it would be best if he opened the door.

I stood next to the young master and suddenly Mr Tanaka opened the door and smiled. "Hello there Ms (fn)."

The girl with beautiful (hc) hair, bright (ec) eyes, and a smirk plastered on her face curtsied and then gave Mr Tanaka a hug.

She glanced over at me and sneered as she saw me and Ciel.

Oh boy was this going to be interesting.