The Party pt. 1

Meyrin's POV

It had been two days with Lady (fn) here. Mister Sebastian seemed to be working extra hard so was Mr Tanaka.

Today Bard, Finny, and I where going out to town to for groceries.

"Oi! Meyrin me and Finnian are gonna go check out dem meats wanna come?" Bard asked.

"No I'll stay here looking at the fruits yes I will." I respond then suddenly something catches my eye.

"Potions for women to turn into young ladies." I read.

I walked over to the tent and walked inside. There I saw all kinds of potions, anti aging, hair loss, and then there was this particular one that caught my eye, Be Beautiful again.

"Oh hello there Ms do you like that one? It's all yours on the house." The creepy old lady said.

"What- oh um thank you miss." I say as I walk off back to the other two. 'Maybe now some man will notice me.'

YPOV

"Oh yes! Where having (favorite meal) for lunch!" I say.

"Yes and tonight where inviting The Midfords and Trancy's sadly for this so called Halloween ball." Ciel said.

"Wooo hooo! It's Halloween! And that means we get to party!" I say.

Ciel holds up his fingers to Sebastian and starts counting down from three. Once he reaches zero I ask, "Wait who are the Trancy's?"

"Alois Trancy is an Earl that's after my head but Lizzy enjoys his company sometimes so she insisted we invite him." Ciel said.

Ciel continues to explain Alois and his butler Claude and how I should stay away from them.

"Well don't worry the only person I care about is my fiancé." I say as I walk to my room.

SPOV

'Fiancé? She has a fiancé?! What?! How-'

"My lord if I may ask who is-"

"Benjamin Walter, son of the Lucas Walter. He's soon to be the head of the Walter manor and the Walter company. Long line of doctors and nurses, (fn) was star struck when she met him since he was so passionate about saving people. When (fn) was younger she wanted to be a veterinarian but well we see how that worked out." Ciel explained to me, "also on the side Benjamin delivers the mail, cause he likes to get a breath of fresh-"

Knock knock!

I look to the door and see (fn) looking out through the window. She opens the door and smiles brightly.

YPOV

"Hey Ben!" She says smiling.

"(Fn)!" He said as he threw me into a hug.

I hugged him back smiling.

CPOV

I glance at Sebastian and see he's angrily bending a fork in his fist. I raise my brow and say, "uh Sebastian- you good?"

He smiles at me and says, "oh of course my lord."

YPOV

Me and Ben made casual small talk and then he smirked and said, "Ms (fn) I believe I left you here with a promise."

"Oh?" I say.

"The next i where to see you I would sweep you off your feet and marry you." He said caressing my cheek. Ben was the charmer kind of guy.

I blushed as he leaned in close to me.

'It's going to happen my first kiss with him.'

We where inches apart and he was so close until-

"Ah! Benjamin Walter! I see you brought the mail today thank you!"

I turn around and see Sebastian there walking up to us and grabbed the paper.

I was tomato red and wanted to beat the crap out of Sebastian but I kept my composure around Ben.

"Oh uh yeah, see ya! And (fn)! I'm still keeping that promise." He said winking at me.

I blushed and walked back to the manor. Once Ben was on his horse and rode off I looked at Sebastian and said, "What the hell was that for?!"

"What ever do you mean? I was simply retrieving the paper." He said.

"Mister Sebastian!!! Where back!" Finny said jumping out of the carriage.

Sebastian nodded and said, "you three start cooking the appetizer. Bard make the glaze for the meat, Finny go outside and grab some flowers for decoration."

"Wait are we allowed to dress up?" Finny asked.

"I don't see why not it is Halloween." I say as I walk inside. "Sebastian you should dress up like a vampire or something you have the hair for it."

Sebastian smirked and said, "I'll discuss those matters with the young master now you three to work!"

The three of the servants ran off.

Meyrin set her potion in the kitchen, she planned on using it before the party.

Bard's POV

"Uhhh ok Meyrin hand me that tomato." I say as I start makin the glaze.

"Hmm what's this?" I say as I pick up a small bottle.

I sniff it and say, "it sure does smell nice! Well I shouldn't hurt the glaze." I pour the red liquid in it and say, "Finny come here and take a taste!"

Finny ran in and tried it.

He smiled and said, "Bard! You look so pretty today! So do you Meyrin!"

"Uhh thanks but how's the glaze for the meat?" I said.

"We should go dance!" Finny said.

Third person point of view

Meyrin saw that the potion was in Bard's hand and was empty he had poured it in his glaze. What will happen to the Phantomhive party and will they be able to stop it before the guests eat?