Living Life on Edge

YPOV

I smirk and kiss his nose and say, "now I believe your my teacher for the day professor Michaelis."

You walked towards the manor. Sebastian and you both knew that if this relationship of yours was going to continue no one could know about it. Especially not Ciel.

You sat down at the desk tapped the table and said, "what's on the agenda professor?"

Sebastian shook his head smiling slightly and said, "well let's see you finished Latin, your Sciences, and your extracurriculars which means we have literature, parts of social studies, and some French."

You groaned in distaste and said, "notice how it said I got my sciences done first cause I actually enjoyed those."

Sebastian placed his spectacles and you where a bit taken back by how he still looked attractive with them on.

"Alright let's see you left off with, the American Revolution so we shall start there." He said as he handed you a book and paper.

You grabbed a pen and started writing as he lectured you.

"Wait how do I spell that? And why did they want to revolt?" You asked.

Sebastian held you hand and guided you in writing the male's name. "The Americans wanted to be free from England's monarchy because of religion, freedom of occupation, and the freedom of to do what the want with there money." He explained making you understand so much better.

Sebastian found it quite humorous that your brother was more the academic child and you where more of the arts child.

Sebastian the moved on to French, he handed you some verses of the American constitution and said, "I want you to memorize these in English and translate them in French."

"So I'm studying two things at once..." you murmured.

"Precisely now we don't have time to waste go one." Sebastian said.

You started writing and read, "Le Congrès ne fera aucune loi concernant l'établissement d'une religion, ni l'interdiction de l'exercice libre de celle-ci ; ni l'abréction de la liberté d'expression, ou de la presse ; ou le droit du peuple à se réunir pacifiquement, et de demander au Gouvernement un recours aux griefs." (Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.)

Sebastian nodded and you did the same thing for the rest read and write, write and read.

Sebastian then handed you your brother's old letters that he never sent. "Now read this and tell me what punctuation should be added or taken away." He said.

"Uh I don't know a period?" You said.

Sebastian sighed and leaned down over your shoulder and read it allowed and said, "what would we put here?"

"A comma." You said.

"And here?"

"Um- I-"

"We would takeout this comma and add a period or semicolon, or we add a comma and use a FANBOYS term." Sebastian said.

"What's a FANBOYS term?" You asked.

"For, and, nor, but, or, yet, so." He said, "you would put a comma before one of those terms"

"Oh!!!" You said finally understanding scribbling down a comma and the acronym.

"So like this?" You asked looking in to the demon's crimson eyes.

"Precisely~" he purred as he looked deep into your eyes.

Sebastian lifted your chin and moved his face close to yours. He tilted his head and prepared his mouth to kiss you when-

"Sebastian!"

There the blue haired boy opened the library door.

Sebastian whipped his head around and said, "my lord. Is something the matter?"

"Yes we have a letter from the Queen." Ciel answered.

"Oh are you talking about the case with the circus?" I asked.

"Yes it appears children have gone missing in the same area that the circus stops at. They are here in London and the Queen wants us to go investigate Noah's Ark Circus." Ciel stated.

Sebastian nodded and said, "tomorrow we shall head to Undertaker and investigate the journalism organization to see if they have any record as to which children have gone missing."

You sighed and said, "do we know anything about the performers?"

Ciel shook his head and walked toward you. "No, we have not one bit of information with that; it appears they are good with hiding there identity."

I nodded and said, "tomorrow after Undertaker's we should go see a performance and investigate the location. Although if there in London they are most likely closer to the ports and that will be far away..."

"We'll have to stay at the town house, and I warn you there are two idiots there." Ciel grumbled.

"Very well then shall we continue my lady?" Sebastian asked as he handed you another paragraph to proofread.

"I suppose so..." you said.

Ciel left and shut the door. Sebastian smirked and turned to face you.

"Now where we're we?" He whispered as his lips met yours. This kiss was different than your first this one was more passionate and intoxicating while the first one was merely a sweet peck.

Your hands found there way to Sebastian's neck and you deepened the kiss. Sebastian smirked and licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance.

You teasingly kept them shut curious as to what would happen if you did. Sebastian growled and squeezed your breast causing your lips to slightly part. He took that opportunity and shot his tongue in your mouth venturing to every crevice in there.

Your mouth vibrated against his from humming in pleasure. Sebastian smirked and said, "now let's experiment with something ok?"

You blushed and looked the demon in the eyes saliva dripping out of the corner of your mouth and said, "mmm will I like this experiment?"

Sebastian licked his lips and moved his mouth to your neck and said, "let's see what noise you make here~" Sebastian's lips sucked and kissed your neck causing you to murmur, "Sebastian~"

You tugged on the demons locks and felt his fangs graze your neck causing you to shiver with delight.

Sebastian licked your neck and moved his face to look at you. He smiled gently and pressed his forehead against yours. You blushed and didn't realize a Sebastian could be so gentle. You wrapped your hands around him and hugged him close burying your face in his chest.

He smiled and stroke your head holding you close. "Your so cute my kitten~"

"Kitten?"

"Yes your my adorable kitten." He said putting emphasis on my.

You smiled and thought, 'you and Sebastian may be living life on the edge but boy did you love it.'