The Circus pt. 1

YPOV

—dream—-

"And you chose to do this because?" Your father yelled.

"Because if I didn't we would be in serious debt and wouldn't be able to survive!" I yelled to my father.

"Auctioning off your body and then killing the people is not what the Phantomhive name is. Now all of London thinks where some Sex line that you can just line up and ask." Your father scolded.

"I never fucked them. I just made them think I would... and then killed them." Your voice slowly decreased as it talked.

"How are you going to tell Benjamin? Or Ciel. You may not think it but Ciel looks up to you so much, what would he think if he found out you where doing this." Vincent's eyes showed anger and disappointment.

"I did it for you guys. I didn't want you to have to sell part of the company... so I tried to earn some more cash for us." You said your eyes watering.

Vincent shooed you off out of his office.

"I love you... father." Your voice trailed off as you left.

"I love you too my daughter." He said with a disappointed sigh.

———present time———

"I did it for you!" I yelled as I was met with the crimson eyed butler who was lighting the candle next to my bed.

"Good morning my kitten." Sebastian said with a smile. His eyes examined you and his face slowly grew to worry, "what's the matter? Your face is flushed and your sweating. Are you sick?" He then took his glove off his hand and placed the back of his smooth hand on your forehead.

"Well your temperature is a little high but nothing out of the ordinary." He said.

"I just had a nightmare." You said forcing a smile. "Now today we said we would go look through the articles and cases from the circus, and tonight we'll check in with Undertaker. Yes?"

Sebastian nodded placing your clothes out for you. "Now do I have the pleasure of dressing my beautiful kitten?" He asked smirking.

You glared at him and pointed to the door. "Out you perv." You said.

Time passed and Ciel and you where eating breakfast going through the cases.

"So children are disappearing with this circus... so we assume there abducting. Tonight after Undertaker's we should investigate the show." I said.

Ciel nodded and added, "if the children are being abducted they would most likely be there."

The two of you finished your breakfast and made your way to go investigate in town.

"You three!" Ciel called to the servants.

"Yes sir!" The said saluting and waiting his command.

"Your in charge of the manor while me and my sister are gone." Ciel said as he got in the carriage.

Sebastian sat next to you while Ciel sat across from you two. You prayed that Ciel didn't think to much of Sebastian's action but then again your brother would probably analyze the situation.

Ciel looked out the window as the carriage drove off into town. You and Sebastian found yourselves staring at each other. Sebastian smiled and you returned the smile turning your face away. The carriage ride was quiet but once you arrived in town the people outside seemed to talk for you three.

"Alright where here." Sebastian announced helping you and your brother out of the carriage.

You where in a more public area of London where men typically congregated and got drunk. Men stared at you whistling and yelling nonsense.