Is this goodbye?

A few days had passed and Ciel had gotten sick. It was time for you to make your move.

It was last at night and you saw Joker and Beast talking. You then watched Beast just get rejected by Joker.

'Damn that was harsh.' I thought as I followed Joker.

Little did you know Sebastian was watching and went to 'comfort' Beast.

You where sent home and Ciel finished up the case and came home with Sebastian.

"He did what with Beast?!" You yelled upset with the redhead.

"Darling that's what the records say." Grell said showing you Sebastian who fucked Beast.

Your face grew red.

A few days passed and Sebastian and Ciel returned. Sebastian smirked as he saw you and walked in the manor.

You turned your head away from him and walked off to the library. Ciel had already left to his office and Sebastian followed you.

"Kitten~ I have some time before I have to go finish cleaning~" he slurred as he walked up behind you and moved his hand to feel your waist.

You walked away and said, "why don't you go ask Beast if she wants to spend time with you."

Sebastian pouted and said, "Kitten it was for the case."

"Yeah so go ask her if she wants to do it for fun this time." You said walking away gritting your teeth.

"Kit-"

You gripped his face and said, "don't call me that, after what you did with her." Your eyes where watery and Sebastian at that moment felt like the worst person in the world.

He looked at you his eyes widened and said, "(fn) you know I love you."

You blushed and said, "I-"

"You what?!" Ciel said standing in the doorway.

You and Sebastian turned shocked.

Sebastian laughed and said, "that was wonderful acting my la-"

"Cut the bullshit I knew something was up with you two but this. You two together?" Ciel said shaking his head, "(fn). My office, now!"

You gulped and walked away your head hung low.

"Sebastian I'll speak with you separately." Ciel scoffed.

You sat down in his office as Ciel stood there and said, "your dating a demon."

"Yes, but he loves me! He isn't as bad as you think he is!" You yelled.

Ciel laughed a bit and said, "yes a blood sucking, killing, soul eating, demon, he isn't as bad as I think he is."

You went silent until Ciel set a train ticket down. It was to your old manor.

"Leave, you've distracted my butler enough." Ciel said.

"What?" You said hurt.

"I said leave! I'm the Earl Phantomhive and I inherited the manor therefore your trespassing! So leave!" Ciel yelled pointing to the door.

"Fine!" You said tears streaming down your face. "I'll leave!" You walked out storming down the hall. You went to your room and grabbed your suitcase and started walking away.

SPOV

"My lord you did what?" I said my face clearly showing my anger.

"She's leaving you've had enough distractions, plus the matter at hand is our contract yes." Ciel said.

"But- yes my lord." Sebastian said.

Ciel sighed and said, "finally now let's- Sebastian?" I ran out of the room and headed towards (fn)'s carriage.

YPOV

"(Fn)!!! Please! Don't leave!" Sebastian yelled chasing after you.

I turned around and smiled slightly. "Sebastian I'm going to miss you."

Sebastian grabbed you and hugged you as you sobbed in his shoulder.

He pulled away and you panted saying, "S- Sebastian! I love you! God I love you so much! And I just don't want to leave you!" Tears where pouring down your face.

Sebastian chuckled a bit and wiped your tears. He pressed his lips to yours and said, "as anyone ever told you, you talk to much?"

You smiled at Sebastian using his own words against you.

Sebastian then whispered in your ear, "come with me."

"What?" You said looking at him.

"There is a part of the manor that is technically not originally part of the Phantomhive manor, you can hide out there in my attic." Sebastian said holding you close.

"You want me hide out from my brother?" You said.

Sebastian nodded. You smirked and said, "ok!"

Sebastian helped you into his attic. He made it all 'pretty' as it really could be since it was an attic. You smiled and looked at Sebastian.

"Thank you." You said smiling.

Sebastian smirked and sat down on the bed that he had placed in there for you. "Does this mean you forgive me?" He asked.

"I don't know possibly it depends can Beast thank you the way I can?" You asked Sebastian as you placed your hands on his knees and slowly crawled on top of him as he back up on the bed.