The Red Shinigami

YPOV

I look over and see a flash of red.

"What?!" I say as I look at a man who had long red hair and a chain saw flailing around.

The man sighed and said, "I'm sorry Bassy for what I have to do."

Sebastian growled and said, "Grell what are you-"

Sebastian fell to the ground instantly as Grell held a nightshade flower up to his nose.

"He looks beautiful even asleep." The man by the name Grell said.

"Now darling lets cut the chit chat, this is for you William said it was from Cedric Phantomhive. Read or whatever just don't let the demon see, you have 5 minutes till he wakes up so I would hurry" the man said.

I cock my head and take the envelope he handed to me that held a wax seal with the Phantomhive logo on it.

"Who the bloody hell are you?!" I say.

"Grell Sutcliff darling! Die heart reaper!" Grell said doing his signature pose and stuck his tongue out.

I look at the envelope and then see the red head wave me a goodbye.

I look at the reaper and wave baffled at what just happened. I glance at the demon butler and smirk as he laid on the ground his eyes shut and his hair fanned out.

I sigh and sit down and pull his pocket watch out of his chest pocket to see how much time had passed, "2 more minutes." I placed the envelope in my pocket and watched Sebastian lay on the floor of the attic.

I felt his hair and smiled, "so soft..." I murmured and then looked at the time.

"Ok time to wake up butler!" I say.

Nothing...

I sigh and say, "come on wake up~! I'm hungry!"

Nothing....

SPOV

I decided to mess with her for awhile.

I felt her legs on either side of my waist and her but on my pelvis. I smirk on the inside.

"I hate you ok!" She said as she pressed her hands on my chest. She got on her knees and started pumping her hands in my chest performing CPR.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"Now a breath..." she groaned as she pinched my nose and tilted my head back opening my mouth. I felt her heat on her face as she moved closer.

YPOV

'Ok it's just CPR nothing weird...' I think as I breath in and about to breathe out almost touching his lips hear.

"You truly believe demons need air?"

I look at the male and smack him across the face.

I get off him a blushing mess and fold my arms. "I thought I was going to have to rely on that chef to make my food."

Sebastian smirked and stood up smoothing his tailcoat out and said, "now what did that reaper have to do with you?" He had a growl in his voice as he examined me his eyes glowing.

"Woah! Mr Demon man! I just got some letter from Cedric- Uh I mean my Grandfather." I say.

Sebastian sighs and says, "I don't see why that reaper could've- well then again it is Grell." His brow twitched irritated when he said Grell. He then walked to the floor board and said, "shall we?"