Who Knew a Demon Could Love

(Author's note: sooo this next part is my idea of Sebastian's past. I thought of this cause he shows a lot of emotions in the show and manga even though he is a demon, so I thought maybe he was a human in his past life? Anyways thanks for everyone who's enjoying the story so far!)

Third person POV

Sebastian's dream

Sebastian was 8 years old and playing in the farm. It was huge corn field with a small cottage attached to it. His family worked for a man as gardeners. Sebastian was a very happy child mostly because he knew no other life.

Mew!

"Huh?" The small boy with raven hair and crimson eyes looked over and saw the black cat and timidly touched its head. He giggled at the purr it made and smiled.

"It's a kitty cat!" Sebastian said as he grabbed the cat and smiled. The cat smiled and pawed at his face as Sebastian carried it to his parents.

Sebastian walked up hearing his mother with blonde hair and crimson eyes talking to someone along the lines of running out of food.

"Mama!"

"Oh- hello Sebastian dear, what do you have there?" His mother asked crouching down to Sebastian's level.

"I found a kitty cat!" He said smiling brightly.

"One hell of a kitty cat in fact." His father said using his typical phrase of one hell of blank.

His father was a handsome man with Sebastian's hair and blue eyes. He had a chiseled face and short lashes while Sebastian got his mother's thick hair and long lashes, he also got his fathers high metabolism and toned body.

The father ruffled Sebastian's head as the boy ran off into the garden playing.

—-time skip—-

A small demon was out playing catch with another demon girl and three triplets.

"Ah!" The girl grunted as she threw the ball too hard and it landed in a garden.

"Oops! Sorry Claude! Can you go get?" The lavender haired girl asked.

The boy groaned and fixed his glasses on his nose and nodded. He walked over and heard,

"Pat pat kitty cat!"

He cocked his head to the side and saw the ball fly up in the air over the field of corn and land back down. He walked over and saw the raven haired boy throwing the ball and the cat jumping up and wacking it in the air.

Sebastian looked at the boy with yellow eyes and glasses and said, "hi!"

Claude pointed to the ball and said, "uh that's mine."

Sebastian stood up dusting his knicker pants off and wiping his face leaving a streak of dirt on his face and held his hand out. "Sebastian Michaelis." He said smiling.

"Uh- Claude Faustus." The boy said shaking his hand.

"Claude I think we're gonna be best friends." The raven haired boy said cheerfully.

Throughout the weeks Claude would come over and the boys would play and talk.

"Do you go to school?" Sebastian asked seeing as the boy was wearing rather nice clothes.

Claude nodded. "Sort of you could say." He said laughing nervously.

"Ok last question, do you think demons are real?" Sebastian asked.

Claude looked at the human boy and said, "uh er-"

"I do! Dad always says that there's good demons and bad demons, same with angels and reapers." Sebastian said.