My Kitten

YPOV

We stepped into the building and got a waft if smell. I felt my eyes grow heavy and we all passed out on the floor.

In the morning I woke up and stretched saying, "man my back hurts..." I looked at Sebastian my eyes wide and said, "uh-"

"What is something the matter." His voice sounded more like a mature female and he looked like a female body and all.

"Esh Sebastian you sound weird." Ciel said but his voice was super high and his hair was long.

They both looked at me and we all sighed in annoyance probably screaming internally.

I smirk and look at Sebastian and Ciel laughing holding my stomach. "Pffttt you two are- your females!" I said in a manlier voice.

Sebastian looked at me and said, "and your a male."

I heard his voice and continued to laugh, "you- you sound like- pfft you sound like Hannah". I point at Sebastian laughing.

Sebastian stood up dusting himself smirking at his body.

"Stop that weird Sebastian! Girls don't do that." I say as I smack his hands away from his chest.

Sebastian folded his hands and looked at Ciel who was moving his longer hair out of his face. "H-how'd this happen?" Ciel asked his voice sounding like Lizzy's.

I shrug and say, "well we where in there for a solid 3-5 hours so this will take a while to wear off". I say as I walk to Undertaker's.

"Where the hell are you going?" Ciel squeaked.

"Undertaker's you think you can walk around London looking like that?" I say gesturing to them.

They groan and we walk in the store. The silver haired reaper chuckled and clasps his hands to gather giggling.

"(Fn)~ it seems you've returned! Is it finally time for a coffin?" Undertaker asked as you rolled your eyes.

"No not today, I gotta situation." You took your hood off and showed your ruffled (hc) hair.

"Ohh!" He giggled and looked at the butler and Earl.

He giggled and said, "I'm afraid it will be a high price for clothes."

You groan and say, "I don't have any money though...." you sigh and a bow and arrow catches your eye and you run over to it. "Woah!!! A long bow!" You say admiring it while the two male- well females now deadpan.

You smirk and look at a leaver holding a bucket of water for window washers and see a group of males standing under it.

"Undertaker give me the clothes if I hit that leaver with this arrow." You say holding it up to him and pointing.

He chuckled and said, "that would be rather funny~ I suppose so."

You nod as Sebastian is mumbled crap to himself.

You sigh grabbing the bow and arrow and walk outside the store.

Sebastian and Ciel watched you from a distance.

"Hey Sebastian? You got your handkerchief?" You asked.

Sebastian nodded and handed it to you.

You wrapped it around your dominant hand to protect your hands from the string.

You took your stance parallel to the leaver. You knocked your arrow in place and let it rest on your bow while you took a deep breath and drew the string back to your ear.