The Party pt.4

SPOV

She looks up at me with eyes that looked horrifying and says, "aren't you having so much fun!!!!"

I sigh annoyed, I glance at Claude and say, "watch them while I-"

"No!!! Don't leave!" (Fn) said as she held onto my sleeve.

I sigh and see Ciel. He looks at me and says, "Sebastian, this is an order! I order you to allow (fn) to order you around for the rest of the night!"

I twitch annoyed and (fn) looks up at me smiling.

"Claude watch the other three I'll take (fn) with me to Undertaker, and don't pull anything funny on my young master!" I say as I walk out to get a carriage (fn) happily skipping along.

"Sooooo your a demon aren't you?" She says as we wait for the carriage.

"What makes you think that." I say as the carriage arrived and I opened the door for her.

She hopped inside and sat down. I sat across from her and she said, "well, I heard Ciel call you a demon. So I thought you where one."

"Well yes I'm a demon." I say my eyes glowing.

"Wow! That's so cool! You know I wanted to make a contract with a demon, I tried summoning one once but it didn't work." I say, "or maybe it did he or she just made a contract with the-"

"(Fn)! Let's play a game. I like to call it the quiet game. Whoever can be quiet the longest wins and gets to order the other person around the next day." I say.

(Fn) sighs and says, "ok,"

The carriage ride was finally silent and I could finally think straight. 'Make a contract? Silly girl, you can't, well that night was summoned but it was by Ciel's soul. Right? No most definitely it was by Ciel's soul.' I thought as i looked out the window.

(Fn) was tapping her fingers on the side of the carriage now making noise like it was a drum set.

I look at her and grab her hands. I glare at her and she slaps me growling.

It was cold out so the windows where frosted she wrote with her fingers on it, 'don't ever touch me again!'

I roll my eyes and sit back. This girl was getting on my last nerves.

We had finally arrived at Undertakers. I got out and said, "please just be quiet while where in there."

She smirked at me and got out with my help.

"What is it?" I say.

"You talked!" She said laughing, "ha! I get to order you around tomorrow!"

I sigh and say, "fine now just be quiet while I talk to Undertaker ok?"

'Her ordering me around couldn't be to bad right?'

CPOV (Claude's point of view)

His highness was dancing around singing, "Kiss Kiss Fall in Love!"

Ciel started making guitar noises while flinging silverware around. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis and I'm simply one hell of a bitch!" Ciel said throwing silverware at me as I dodged it.

"Oh Sebastian please save me!" Lizzy said laughing.

"Do not worry fair maiden for I am here!" Ciel said.

SPOV

"Undertaker!" I say opening the door. "Listen I need an antidote for this." I point to (fn) who was clinging to my arm.

"Butler it seems you have a little friend." He said laughing.

"Hey Undertaker you remember me right?" (Fn) says smiling.

He laughed and nodded. "Yes Ms (fn) how could I forget you told me a very funny joke, I'm forever in debt to you." He giggled.

I sigh and say, "I need an antidote for her, the young master, Alois, and Lady Elizabeth."

"Here you are butler, this will help." He said in a silky voice. It was a small bottle with pinkish colored liquid.

I sighed and walked back to the carriage helping (fn) in.

(Fn) sat down and I sat across from her. She stared at me almost asking a question in its self.

"Yes?" I say as I see her eying me.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend? Or been in love?" (Fn) asked.

I cleared my throat weirded out by the question and said, "uh no I can't say I have."

The carriage ride was long and then I asked her.

"Why did you want to summon a demon?"

She looked at me and said, "revenge, but mostly cause I myself want to be a demon."

I looked at her shocked and said, "what why?"

"When I was younger my grandpa use to tell me how the Phantomhive name was know to make contracts with demons, he would tell me stories and I would practice summoning demons and reapers. It never worked until I truly summoned one out of pure fear. I just think that demon went to the wrong person, luckily I survived though. But I started thinking about how much fun it would be! You have unlimited power, you can do whatever you want, you eat pathetic human souls. It seemed pretty nice to me!" She said as she stood up in the moving carriage and looked out the window.

The carriage moved and she fell onto my lap. I held her and smirked a bit. She sat there and tried pushing off of me but I held my grip and said, "my lady, please just rest. We will be home shortly."

I could tell she was getting tired her eyes closed as she rested her head on my chest. She mumbled, "so warm."

I smirked as I held her and thought, 'what human would want to be a demon?'

She fell asleep in my arms. I looked at her, her (hl) (hc) hair framed her face as she slept. I couldn't help but smile at the girl.

We arrived at the manor and I carried the girl inside.

To my surprise Claude was holding Ciel and Alois back from what looked like a fight.

"Sebastian did you fuck my sister?!" Ciel said looking furious. The potion hadn't warn off on him yet clearly.

I sighed and said, "she's sleeping my lord."

He grumbled and I poured the antidote in some glasses with tea and handed it to the three.

They all sipped it growing tired and weary. Sebastian caught Ciel while Claude held Alois.

Paula walked Lizzy to a guest room while Claude carried Alois to a carriage.

I sighed as Mr Tanaka carried Ciel to bed. I held (fn) and carried her to her room. I set her on her bed and she groaned.

"Nooo!!! I want the warm pillow back!" She said. I smirked at her action and handed her a pillow. She hugged it wrapping her arms around it and legs. She shortly fell asleep. I smiled as she looked adorable in that cat costume of hers.

I smiled and walked out of her room and started cleaning up the mess and sighed as I thought, '(fn) Phantomhive gets to order me around tomorrow, can't be that bad right?'