Your Mine and I'm Yours Forever

[🍋 Lemon warning]

Sebastian smirked and sat down on the bed that he had placed in there for you. "Does this mean you forgive me?" He asked.

"I don't know possibly it depends can Beast thank you the way I can?" You asked Sebastian as you placed your hands on his knees and slowly crawled on top of him as he back up on the bed.

Sebastian blushed redder than his eyes and said, "heh uh no- Ahem!" He cleared his throat composing himself, "no most certainly not." He lifted your chin about to kiss you when your smirked and pressed your fingers to his lips.

You pushed Sebastian's shoulders against the bed to where he was on his back and you where straddling him. He most certainly loved this... but it didn't feel right to him being on the bottom.

You moved your lips down and kissed him passionately. The two of your lips danced. Sebastian licked your lower lip begging for an entrance.

You smirked and kept your lips shut. Sebastian growled and moved his hands towards your ass squeezing it.

You smirked and merely flinched slightly. Sebastian then forced his tongue in your mouth causing you to gasp and gag slightly.

Sebastian pulled you close as his tongue ventured in places you didn't even imagine accessible to a tongue.

"Mmmm~" you moaned against his lips.

Sebastian smirked and undid the zipper to your dress. He then lifted it off of you pulling away from the kiss.

Sebastian saw you practically popping out of your corset and panties. Sebastian felt his pants tighten as his eyes flickered a beautiful fuchsia.

You smirked and lifted his chin towards you. "Is Sebastian submissive to me~" you purred in his ear and had your hands move down to the tent in his pants and stroke it ever so slightly teasing it.

Sebastian growled and flipped the two of you over and pinned you to the bed. He smirked and kissed your neck as you bucked your hips and slowly started to grind against his harden member.

Sebastian let out a shaky breath of pleasure and said, "my someone's eager~" He slowly undid your clothes and you did the same for him.

You blushed as you saw his perfectly carved chest, it wasn't overly ripped but it wasn't skin and bone either. You ran your hands down his smooth chest and began to fiddle with his pants.

Sebastian watched you blushing and speechless. You undid his pants and blushed seeing the large tent in his boxers. Before you could mess with those Sebastian pushed you down and kissed your chest taking off your corset.

"Mmmm your so gorgeous~" Sebastian moaned sucking your right breast and fondling the other.

You blushed and let out a shaky breath in pleasure feeling your body heat up and your core get warm.

A small moan escaped your lips as Sebastian moved down your body leaving marks here and there. He lifted your thigh up and began to kiss the inside of it.

"Mmmm~" you moaned in delight.

Sebastian smirked as his fingers went to your panties. He rubbed his fingers against the fabric and licked his lips saying, "someone is getting excited~"

You blushed and averted your eyes as Sebastian's finger hooked your underwear and completely dragged it off. Sebastian moved his lips to your core and began lapping up your juices.

"Mmm Seb- Sebastian~" you moaned.

Sebastian smirked and took his boxers off. You blushed seeing his large member wondering how in the world that was going to fit in you.