It seems someone is awake

YPOV

Dream flash back

Me and Ciel where sitting in the soft grass. Ciel had his soldiers set up and I had my two dolls, my girl doll was tied up to a small tree and the boy doll was in my hand.

"Surrender! You can't keep her captured!" I yelled waving the boy doll.

"You silly boy! Your going up against angels!" Ciel said as we pretended to fight my dolls.

Then I grabbed my stuffed rabbit and said, "pow! I'm the reaper rabbit and I will kill all bad angels that have miss behaved!" I knocked some of Ciel's soldiers down.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Ciel pretended screaming.

I smiled and took my girl doll and said, "and now the princess is saved!"

Ciel and I smiled at each other. Ciel had on a white shirt with a brownish collar and brown knicker pants. Ciel laughed and said, "you got your dress dirty mummy is going to be mad."

I was wearing a white spring dress with black leggings.

"What's mum going to be mad about?"

We both looked up and saw our father. Ciel was 5 and I was 10 at the time.

Our father always matched Ciel in clothing he wore a brown suit with a medium length tailcoat and he always had the most colorful ties.

"Now what are you two playing?"

"Where playing Angels and Reapers Daddy!" I say as I look up at him.

Dad picked Ciel up and spun him around in the air in his arms and said, "that's pretty dangerous reapers and angels are both very powerful."

Ciel giggles and I saw the best family member in the whole family Cedric Phantomhive our grandfather.

"Grandpa!" I said as I got up and hugged him.

"So when do the demons come in?" Our grandfather asked in his usual cool but raspy voice.

"Demons? Demons are real?" I said a glint in my eye of excitement.

"Yes there real. Who else controls hell?" Cedric said as he looked at me.

"Father you know how I feel about you telling the kids about demons and stuff." Vincent said holding Ciel in one arm.

"Dada when I'm older Imma meet a big demon and make him bow down to me!" Ciel said with a cheeky smile. Ciel still had trouble pronouncing and saying things but he was still adorable when he did.

Our dad laughed nervously and petted Ciel's hair. "Alright my boy, you do that." He said as he smiled and mom came walking down in her white spring dress.

"Now what are my favorite people doing?" She asked.

"Me and Ciel are going to go hunt down a demon! And then where going to kill it!" I say.

"No! We're going to ma-make it w-wa-work for us." Ciel said stumbling on his words as Vincent set him on the ground.

"Cedric have you been telling the kids stories again?" Rachel asked as she knelt down and dusted the dirt off my dress.

He laughed and said, "they might as well know at this age, we need two true heroes."

Me and Ciel shared a smile and Ciel stood proudly and said, "I'm going to safe everyone!"

"Your too small Ciel I will." I say spilling as I pat his head.

He kicked my leg and pouted annoyed. "I'm not small!" He squeaked.